1 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

5 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

6 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Betrayed by a bud? What to do right now

We’re showing you how to make it through tough times…

mod mod mod thx for the advice. it actually worked. my bff's realized i was ignoring them and being a looner so they came bak to me and now we promised each other never tlk behing ppl baks....... THX SOOO MUCH Smile

Glad we could help ya girl!!!! xoxo

Lynae P.

by cutiepie14231 on 2/3/2012 4:54:09 PM

Mod mod mod
I have 3 other bff's and they are constantly fighting and they are always putting putting me in between so then i just decided to stay with one of them, alyssa, and it didnt turn out so well so now we left each other cuz i realized she was talking behind my back. So now im a looner.....what should i do???

Hey Girl,

It sounds like all of your bff's weren't really bff's in the first place! I think you might just be better off by yourself if all they did was fighting, putting you in between them, or talking behind your back! Maybe it's time to find a new bff! Try to talk to some girls in your class and see if there's anyone you have stuff in common with! I'm sure you'll find a new friend in no time!
alicia m.

by cutiepie14231 on 2/2/2012 6:38:20 AM

Mod****
My life has really suucked lately. I was btrayed by a best friend and she started telling all my other friends not to like me and Guess what??? It worked somehow. All except my one best friend who was betrayed by her beforeexcept I've never done anything to her. So I started to hang out with her more and more. I got the lead in my play and one of my other best friend who auditioned and got a chorus part was ticked and started haraasing us over text and facebook message. My Best friend became depressed over this and the betrayal of Shelby(My ex-bestie). Her mm took her out of school and she takes online classes now. So Im kind of a loner now. I'm not socially awkward and I like to talk to people who want to hear me. I've been hanging out with aquatainces and have trouble talking heart to heart with them because they dont know me as well. I dont think anyone else will. How can I make my self more assure and confident?

You just need to be willing to open up some. People appreciate honesty and people who are willing to be open. So i suggest you just try that and see what it gets you Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by 25noodles on 1/31/2012 8:28:09 PM

What's up girlies?:>)Join my club He Said, She Said
Have something that who have to get off your chest, or a question that you need an answer to? Maybe you just need advice on fashion/beauty/makeup/friends/parents/periods/ect. Well, the people in this club can help you with that, because your secret is safe with all of us!

by LudaKrys on 1/30/2012 4:38:49 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/30/2012 10:40:27 AM

This is tough, I wish I had this advice when this happened to me!

by svds on 1/29/2012 8:46:43 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! Hi. I thought his girl was my friend. But she turned to be really mean. She called me a loser because another girl called me a loser. I don't know if she was just playing around because after that she said sorry but she really hurt my feelings. I don't know if she if just a real friend or is just pretending to be my friend? Thank you.

Hey girlie,

Only time will tell whether she's actually sorry or if she doesn't actually learn anything from this at all. Sometimes we can understand why someone slips up like this - she's trying to look "cool" and impress that other girl, so she goes along with something even though it'll hurt a friend's feelings. Then afterwards, she realizes what a mistake she made...and apologizes. It's good she said she was sorry, so try to give her a second chance. But if this kind of thing keeps happening, she might not be as "sorry" as she says <3
Lauren C.

by bookworm807 on 1/29/2012 11:40:23 AM

Hate when that happens

by Volley_ball2341 on 1/28/2012 11:36:18 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/28/2012 10:00:31 PM

Hey girlies! Love Jane By Design Then join "Jane by Desigh Fan club"! We discuss new episodes and Get this, EVERY MONTH we have fashion projects and "snag the looks"! It's So much fun and a great place to hang! JOIN NOW! Go to my profile and find “Jane by Desigh fan club” click it, and join! Laughing

by cutiecayley333 on 1/28/2012 9:44:30 PM