AN HOUR AGO Obsessed with Jane makeup like we are? Then you’ll def want to check out this #BeautyBlowout: http://t.co/98vG84Nw7G

15 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

16 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

COMMENTS

Betrayed by a bud? What to do right now

We’re showing you how to make it through tough times…

love dancing?? want awesome advice?? join club: dancegurls4sure ! its for anybody and everybody who wants to talk about dance, performances, technique and dance advice!! i hope to hear from u soon!!TongSmile

by 13bella on 1/28/2012 9:05:28 PM

Hey Alykat18
stuff like that happens 2 me alot
check out my advice queen page and i can tell u wat i did and wat might help
XOXO

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 1/28/2012 7:57:21 PM

Hey Kgirlpanda, check out this link to a helpful article about cheating friends. I think it will help you. Xoxo http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/09/08/Help-your-friends-score-Aswithout-cheating.aspx

MOD
I think my friend is cheating off me in science class. Recently, she's been asking me the answers to ALL the work in class and gets upset when I won't tell her. I try to help by telling her what page it's on in the book or explaining it to her but she doesn't seem to want that. Also, I'm pretty sure she cheated off my paper in the last test (I sit beside her). I think she does this because she's jealous of me and another friend in our "group". We are in the gifted/talented program and get high marks but she has a mild learning disability so things just don't come as easily to her sometimes. I want her to do well but I don't want her to cheat off me. I think she'll get mad at me if I ask to move places in class. I don't want to lose a good friend over this. What should I do? Lynae P.

by kgirlpanda on 1/28/2012 7:56:00 PM

Hey Alykat18, yeah you should defintely say something. You could try asking them why they're so mean to everyone and that you're tired of them being rude. If you stand up to them they might stop harassing everybody else. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
ok these girls at school have been really mean to me lately. it started because i don't play kickball at p.e. they just started yelling at me cause i don't want to play. they have called me "lazy, ugly, stupid, annoying, and a b****" i have never done anything to these girls ever! they are really mean to everyone and i know for a fact that no one likes them:/ but they have been just critizing every little thing i do!
i know i can handle it cause i have great friends and a loving boyfriend but its just getting really annoying...i have just been annoying them when they yell at me...should i say something to them?? what should i say?! thanks!! i feel like i'm just going to blow up at them... Lynae P.

by Alykat18 on 1/28/2012 7:06:00 PM

did u guys notice, it says "When you find out that has stabbed you in the bag.." ha ha. just noticed that

by adventuregaly on 1/28/2012 4:35:10 PM

Hey girls! If you need advice on just about anything, post on my advice queens page! I can give amazingly accurate advice on just about anything... I'm like a teenage girl genie!

by Fly1213 on 1/28/2012 4:11:41 PM

Trust is like a paper; Once it's crumpled, it can never be perfect again
-D.D. (Me)
This article made me think of this little thingy I wrote up Lol

by krazykotabug on 1/28/2012 3:49:13 PM

I've had this happen before it sucks but we're besties again Smile But it can never be exactly how it was before

by krazykotabug on 1/28/2012 3:48:04 PM

my ex-bestie started hanging out w/ a girl who was totally mean to me for no reason; so she ditched me for someone she just met and threw our 7 years of bestiedom down the drain. Meghan D.

by soccerlover99 on 1/28/2012 12:48:14 PM

Hey GirliesSmile Need help with ANYTHING?
school? drama? boys? besties? family? This club is just for that(: theres noo need to be embarssed to ask any question...there might be someone who is wondering the same thing(: Join My Club NOW<3 Advice Attackers♥

by princesschick1999 on 1/28/2012 12:30:28 PM