2 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

5 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

6 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Daniel Radcliffe gets creepy

See why the Harry Potter star is ditching the round specs for his spookiest role yet.

lolololz. gotta love Dan's sense of humor(:
i saw the movie the day it came out! loved it! although, it still had a magical feel to it.

by DanceFreak99 on 2/6/2012 6:43:23 PM

Use your magic and get rid of the ghosts, Daniel Radcliffe!

by PinkGumball on 2/1/2012 11:40:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Today I went shopping with my friends and bought three tops:
- A long peach colored shirt with short sleeves that ruffle down. I wear it with a belt around my middle because it'a bit large ( super cute )
- A short sleeved black and white striped shirt with a big pink heart in the middle.
- A black and grey striped ( kind of like a polo ) shirt.
What should I wear on the bottom? How should I do my hair? Thanks, sorry it's long Smile

Hey girlie,

With the peach shirt, I'd wear black tights and black knee-high boots to let the color and texture of the shirt steal the show. With both of the others, a pair of skinny jeans will work great - denim-colored, cream, black, white... they'd all look great! As for your hair, I always love pulling it back into a sleek ponytail or bun so it doesn't take away any attention from your new clothes Smile
Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 1/28/2012 9:43:10 PM

Thank you so much for answering my question! Smile I wasn't sure if it was the right thing or not, so thank you!!! Smile

by applea123 on 1/28/2012 9:17:24 PM

creepy!Frown!!!!!

by purpleyazzy13 on 1/28/2012 9:08:40 PM

Cool!Laughing

Hey Ladies!(: Join my club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and much more! I would LUV to see U there!

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/28/2012 9:03:39 PM

luv dancing? want advice? join the club...
dancegurls4sure !
we will have tons of fun and its a great place just to chat!!!!
hope to hear from u soon!!

by 13bella on 1/28/2012 9:01:56 PM

Awww Frown It comes out 2 days after I'm going into a town with a movie theater Frown I'll just get it at my library I guess! Smile

Do you love cupcakes? Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, or whatever you fave kind is, this club is for you! Just check it out, and take a position! Come check out Cupcake Cuties today!! Just search for it, or find it under my profile! Thanks Smile

by ellie hills on 1/28/2012 8:46:09 PM

This is a must see!!! I love him, sooooo much!

by bforsyth on 1/28/2012 8:26:13 PM