6 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Daniel Radcliffe gets creepy

See why the Harry Potter star is ditching the round specs for his spookiest role yet.

Hey applea123, yeah that's a good way to get his attention. I think that works! Good luck girl. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Alright, so something happened between me and my crush a few years ago (it's a long story!) and I want to talk to him about it. I was going to sit by him on the way home from ski club on Friday, but he was sitting with another girl (grrrrrrrrrrrr)!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to be up front and talk to him about it. Friday WAS going to be my chance, but he keeps sitting by her. They might start going out.... Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Anyways, on Monday I want to catch him in the hall and say "hey! can you meet me by my locker before lunch? (then i'll give him my locker #). I've been wanting to talk to you." Is that a good thing to say? I want to talk to him before he dates her, so we can get the whole thing sorted out before they date, and show him my personality (cuz before I was so shy I didn't!). Lynae P.

by applea123 on 1/28/2012 6:41:41 PM

im supposed to see this movie for my friends birthday!!! im scared... haha

by tswiftluver13 on 1/28/2012 5:01:02 PM

So so so so seein' this! The trailer is CREEPY!

by katgrace11 on 1/28/2012 4:34:06 PM

I loooove Daniel and the rest of the trio. I went to see My Week With Marilyn with Emma Watson. Not only do I love Marilyn Monroe and her story, but Emma Watson (without my prior knowledge of the film) was in it and she was lovely and great.

On the other hand, I don't do to well with scary movies, but I feel obligated to go see Daniel. Maybe I'll wait until it's on DVD?

by mdo556 on 1/28/2012 3:59:20 PM

I've seen the preview quite a few times and the porcelain dolls are actually my only fear Lol. But I still wanna try and see it!!
Hey Girls! Join my club; WRITING, My Love <3
This club is for all those girls who have a deep passion for the art of Writing!!

by krazykotabug on 1/28/2012 3:41:36 PM

1, my mom taught me the towel thing, and 2, that looks awesomely creepy! I love the poem in the trailer so much!

by HelenaPS on 1/28/2012 3:10:59 PM

Well that doesn't look freakin creepy at all

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/28/2012 2:58:56 PM

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dan!! I can't wait to see it. LOL ROFL when I saw what he said about the head towels!! He's so charming and cute. Smile <3 When I met him this year, he was so cute in person and very nice. His Broadway show was fantastic, too!!

by mrs.malfoy7 on 1/28/2012 12:51:33 PM

I am definitely going to see it!

by supersingershannon on 1/28/2012 12:48:09 PM