Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

3 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

4 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Daniel Radcliffe gets creepy

See why the Harry Potter star is ditching the round specs for his spookiest role yet.

This movie looks creepy...but if your like me and you've seen "The Exorcist" (scariest movie ever made--don't watch it alone) more than a dozen times, nothing scares you except seeing your bestie completely rotate her head around. (hehe if you've seen that movie you should've gotten the joke) Either way, I'm planning to see this movie opening night w/ my bestie and her stepbrothers Smile

by Echosong on 1/28/2012 12:14:23 PM

i really want to see that, but i would probably be looking over my shoulder for months! =(

as for the towel thing, i learned how to do that in 4th grade when our class had a pool party. i don't know where the girl who taught me learned it, though.

by the_last_ninja on 1/28/2012 11:52:49 AM

It's really weird seeing Daniel Radcliffe without his Harry Potter glasses! LOL about today's poll. What are you looking forward to on Monday? Getting back essay, chatting with my buds during lunch, seeing my crush in the hall (sigh), and looking forward to Monday you must be joking. I picked seeing my crush in the hall (sigh) LOL am I obssesd?

by Gabriella123 on 1/28/2012 11:30:34 AM

My heart was pounding watching that.... That was kreepy!!!! Maybe I'll watch it... If I don't get too scared.

by amileofroses on 1/28/2012 11:27:10 AM

omg the preview is sooooooo creepy!

by katieoct30 on 1/28/2012 11:15:31 AM

I really want to see that movie, but it's gonna be so wierd seeing harry potter in anything else! As far as the towel thing goes, I think it's something we are taught by our mothers. Like along with being potty trained.

by beachgirl324 on 1/28/2012 11:02:50 AM

I need to see that...

by audz1199 on 1/28/2012 10:47:42 AM

Hey hru guys? I wanna tell you about my club called Fashion 101! It's an awesome place where we talk about fashion deeds makeup and more so join now

by Fashion designer on 1/28/2012 8:54:22 AM

Rotfl @ the towel part, my cousin Erica made it look so easy but when I tried it was a complete fail, LOL!

by clem10 on 1/28/2012 6:52:00 AM

I am so seeing this movie. Laughing

by voucher on 1/28/2012 2:12:47 AM