3 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

7 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

8 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Daniel Radcliffe gets creepy

See why the Harry Potter star is ditching the round specs for his spookiest role yet.

lolololz. gotta love Dan's sense of humor(:
i saw the movie the day it came out! loved it! although, it still had a magical feel to it.

by DanceFreak99 on 2/6/2012 6:43:23 PM

Use your magic and get rid of the ghosts, Daniel Radcliffe!

by PinkGumball on 2/1/2012 11:40:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Today I went shopping with my friends and bought three tops:
- A long peach colored shirt with short sleeves that ruffle down. I wear it with a belt around my middle because it'a bit large ( super cute )
- A short sleeved black and white striped shirt with a big pink heart in the middle.
- A black and grey striped ( kind of like a polo ) shirt.
What should I wear on the bottom? How should I do my hair? Thanks, sorry it's long Smile

Hey girlie,

With the peach shirt, I'd wear black tights and black knee-high boots to let the color and texture of the shirt steal the show. With both of the others, a pair of skinny jeans will work great - denim-colored, cream, black, white... they'd all look great! As for your hair, I always love pulling it back into a sleek ponytail or bun so it doesn't take away any attention from your new clothes Smile
Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 1/28/2012 9:43:10 PM

Thank you so much for answering my question! Smile I wasn't sure if it was the right thing or not, so thank you!!! Smile

by applea123 on 1/28/2012 9:17:24 PM

creepy!Frown!!!!!

by purpleyazzy13 on 1/28/2012 9:08:40 PM

Cool!Laughing

Hey Ladies!(: Join my club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and much more! I would LUV to see U there!

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/28/2012 9:03:39 PM

luv dancing? want advice? join the club...
dancegurls4sure !
we will have tons of fun and its a great place just to chat!!!!
hope to hear from u soon!!

by 13bella on 1/28/2012 9:01:56 PM

Awww Frown It comes out 2 days after I'm going into a town with a movie theater Frown I'll just get it at my library I guess! Smile

Do you love cupcakes? Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, or whatever you fave kind is, this club is for you! Just check it out, and take a position! Come check out Cupcake Cuties today!! Just search for it, or find it under my profile! Thanks Smile

by ellie hills on 1/28/2012 8:46:09 PM

This is a must see!!! I love him, sooooo much!

by bforsyth on 1/28/2012 8:26:13 PM

LOL! I wish I was that girl that screamed! Laughing

by fungirl123 on 1/28/2012 7:20:14 PM

Hey applea123, yeah that's a good way to get his attention. I think that works! Good luck girl. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Alright, so something happened between me and my crush a few years ago (it's a long story!) and I want to talk to him about it. I was going to sit by him on the way home from ski club on Friday, but he was sitting with another girl (grrrrrrrrrrrr)!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to be up front and talk to him about it. Friday WAS going to be my chance, but he keeps sitting by her. They might start going out.... Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Anyways, on Monday I want to catch him in the hall and say "hey! can you meet me by my locker before lunch? (then i'll give him my locker #). I've been wanting to talk to you." Is that a good thing to say? I want to talk to him before he dates her, so we can get the whole thing sorted out before they date, and show him my personality (cuz before I was so shy I didn't!). Lynae P.

by applea123 on 1/28/2012 6:41:41 PM

im supposed to see this movie for my friends birthday!!! im scared... haha

by tswiftluver13 on 1/28/2012 5:01:02 PM

So so so so seein' this! The trailer is CREEPY!

by katgrace11 on 1/28/2012 4:34:06 PM

I loooove Daniel and the rest of the trio. I went to see My Week With Marilyn with Emma Watson. Not only do I love Marilyn Monroe and her story, but Emma Watson (without my prior knowledge of the film) was in it and she was lovely and great.

On the other hand, I don't do to well with scary movies, but I feel obligated to go see Daniel. Maybe I'll wait until it's on DVD?

by mdo556 on 1/28/2012 3:59:20 PM

I've seen the preview quite a few times and the porcelain dolls are actually my only fear Lol. But I still wanna try and see it!!
Hey Girls! Join my club; WRITING, My Love <3
This club is for all those girls who have a deep passion for the art of Writing!!

by krazykotabug on 1/28/2012 3:41:36 PM

1, my mom taught me the towel thing, and 2, that looks awesomely creepy! I love the poem in the trailer so much!

by HelenaPS on 1/28/2012 3:10:59 PM

Well that doesn't look freakin creepy at all

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/28/2012 2:58:56 PM

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dan!! I can't wait to see it. LOL ROFL when I saw what he said about the head towels!! He's so charming and cute. Smile <3 When I met him this year, he was so cute in person and very nice. His Broadway show was fantastic, too!!

by mrs.malfoy7 on 1/28/2012 12:51:33 PM

I am definitely going to see it!

by supersingershannon on 1/28/2012 12:48:09 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 12:23:59 PM

This movie looks creepy...but if your like me and you've seen "The Exorcist" (scariest movie ever made--don't watch it alone) more than a dozen times, nothing scares you except seeing your bestie completely rotate her head around. (hehe if you've seen that movie you should've gotten the joke) Either way, I'm planning to see this movie opening night w/ my bestie and her stepbrothers Smile

by Echosong on 1/28/2012 12:14:23 PM

i really want to see that, but i would probably be looking over my shoulder for months! =(

as for the towel thing, i learned how to do that in 4th grade when our class had a pool party. i don't know where the girl who taught me learned it, though.

by the_last_ninja on 1/28/2012 11:52:49 AM

It's really weird seeing Daniel Radcliffe without his Harry Potter glasses! LOL about today's poll. What are you looking forward to on Monday? Getting back essay, chatting with my buds during lunch, seeing my crush in the hall (sigh), and looking forward to Monday you must be joking. I picked seeing my crush in the hall (sigh) LOL am I obssesd?

by Gabriella123 on 1/28/2012 11:30:34 AM

My heart was pounding watching that.... That was kreepy!!!! Maybe I'll watch it... If I don't get too scared.

by amileofroses on 1/28/2012 11:27:10 AM

omg the preview is sooooooo creepy!

by katieoct30 on 1/28/2012 11:15:31 AM

I really want to see that movie, but it's gonna be so wierd seeing harry potter in anything else! As far as the towel thing goes, I think it's something we are taught by our mothers. Like along with being potty trained.

by beachgirl324 on 1/28/2012 11:02:50 AM

I need to see that...

by audz1199 on 1/28/2012 10:47:42 AM

Hey hru guys? I wanna tell you about my club called Fashion 101! It's an awesome place where we talk about fashion deeds makeup and more so join now

by Fashion designer on 1/28/2012 8:54:22 AM

Rotfl @ the towel part, my cousin Erica made it look so easy but when I tried it was a complete fail, LOL!

by clem10 on 1/28/2012 6:52:00 AM

I am so seeing this movie. Laughing

by voucher on 1/28/2012 2:12:47 AM

I really want to go see that Smile looks cool

by usmcbratknc on 1/28/2012 1:28:55 AM

Lol, towels are super easy to wrap around your hair XD

by kayla9 on 1/28/2012 12:24:19 AM

>.< not a big fan of scary movies (i am for comedy Laughing) but sounds cool ^_^

by stars2010 on 1/28/2012 12:12:38 AM