AN HOUR AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

15 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

GL's guide to a new pal slumber party

Inviting a new chica to join your crew on Saturday night? Here’s how to do it right…

Hey Katiegurll;), try to have as much fun as you can. I'm sure there are other things you girls can do with her. If you and your friends are really bored and uncomfortable around her end the sleepover quickly. Tell her you guys can't stay for all four days. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
okay so me and my 2 bffs were planin on having a sleepover at one of theyre houses.But this RLLY annoying,rude and ignorent girl on my friends soccer team decided to ask my friends dad if she could stay at her house tonight with us (without asking us) and for 4 days after that!!!! That means that me and my actual friends wont be able to talk about anything anymore.What should we do?!?!? oh yeah and now were stuck buying her way into a movie with us. need help asap. thanks Lynae P.

by katiegurll;) on 6/9/2012 7:52:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! Help my dog had puppies that peed all over my carpet! I want to have a sleepover but my room smells really bad. Ive tried the cinammon smell on this website but it didn't work and I cant light candles...please help!!:/

by boypolar on 4/24/2012 12:55:39 AM

Hi Everyone! I am currently making a fan page all about writing if any of you Comment Readers are interested!!
Here's how it's gonna work:

1: I will start off a story about SOMETHING.
2: Someone in the fan page makes the next part
3: It goes on until the whole story it done!

I hope you guys like the idea, and I hope I have some amazing writers joined the club!!
-Mistle206

by mistle206 on 3/7/2012 5:13:08 PM

Please join The Super Babysitter (and other things!) or The Hangout! Please!

by jmtkwalshgirl on 2/8/2012 4:38:14 PM

Acting, modeling, & singing Smile club !

by bunniac13 on 2/5/2012 12:27:11 PM