1 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

1 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

5 HOURS AGO RT @carissa_r5: Just won a @rydelR5 signed GL Mag issue!! I'm so excited to get it!😝�@girlslifemaga#GLrydelepic.twitter.com/ObT0sbmUQFQF

COMMENTS

Bundle up in style with DIY gloves

3 different ways to revamp your winter gloves for less than $5.

i like the girly
i don't the material

by bembem on 2/20/2012 2:38:29 AM

I am in love with the ones in the middle Frown Too bad I can't make them actually

by topchef88 on 1/30/2012 6:54:05 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/30/2012 6:00:14 PM

i like the vintage! i have some plain gloves so this should be great Smile

by oreolover123 on 1/30/2012 5:38:22 PM

Adorable and easy like usually!!

by svds on 1/29/2012 8:57:37 PM

I love the edgy ones Laughing

by kayla9 on 1/29/2012 7:03:35 PM

Need a club where you can talk about fashion, beauty, and just talk? ♥all4friendship♥ is the place for you!!!! All you have to do, is click on my profile, go to my clubs, find ♥all4friendship♥ and join! You will LOVE it!!!! Laughing Have fun, Girlies!

by cutiecayley333 on 1/29/2012 6:51:29 PM

this is perfect! i got a 3 pack of boring gloves for a present and i was just gonna donate them but this is great!

by altomelody55 on 1/29/2012 1:01:11 PM

So fabulous, I could shout'Look out world, here comes FASHION!!' but I won't, 2 hours ago I would've but I've developed control.

by lavlo on 1/29/2012 12:55:02 PM

An awsome club for gurls who love dance, no matter what type! express your opinions, ask questions, and leave tips for others! CLUB DANCEGURLS4SURE!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/29/2012 12:42:14 PM

Wanna go nerd-chic? Pair your go-to school or work outfit with a funky pair of prescription-less glasses.

Makeovers are not just for your looks. If you could makeover your life what area would you need help in?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.