7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Bundle up in style with DIY gloves

3 different ways to revamp your winter gloves for less than $5.

i like the girly
i don't the material

by bembem on 2/20/2012 2:38:29 AM

I am in love with the ones in the middle Frown Too bad I can't make them actually

by topchef88 on 1/30/2012 6:54:05 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/30/2012 6:00:14 PM

i like the vintage! i have some plain gloves so this should be great Smile

by oreolover123 on 1/30/2012 5:38:22 PM

Adorable and easy like usually!!

by svds on 1/29/2012 8:57:37 PM

I love the edgy ones Laughing

by kayla9 on 1/29/2012 7:03:35 PM

Need a club where you can talk about fashion, beauty, and just talk? ♥all4friendship♥ is the place for you!!!! All you have to do, is click on my profile, go to my clubs, find ♥all4friendship♥ and join! You will LOVE it!!!! Laughing Have fun, Girlies!

by cutiecayley333 on 1/29/2012 6:51:29 PM

this is perfect! i got a 3 pack of boring gloves for a present and i was just gonna donate them but this is great!

by altomelody55 on 1/29/2012 1:01:11 PM

So fabulous, I could shout'Look out world, here comes FASHION!!' but I won't, 2 hours ago I would've but I've developed control.

by lavlo on 1/29/2012 12:55:02 PM

An awsome club for gurls who love dance, no matter what type! express your opinions, ask questions, and leave tips for others! CLUB DANCEGURLS4SURE!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/29/2012 12:42:14 PM

Want to avoid breakouts this year? Keep the Formula 10.0.6 Starter Kit in your locker or backpack. Getting clean skin after gym or pratice has never been easier.

Are you allowed to wear makeup?

DAYS

HOURS

MIN

SEC
Cute, comfy kicks? Check! CLICK HERE to see what's topping our back to-school shopping list...plus snag styling secrets.

It's a DIY delivery!