5 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

6 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

7 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Bundle up in style with DIY gloves

3 different ways to revamp your winter gloves for less than $5.

i like the girly
i don't the material

by bembem on 2/20/2012 2:38:29 AM

I am in love with the ones in the middle Frown Too bad I can't make them actually

by topchef88 on 1/30/2012 6:54:05 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/30/2012 6:00:14 PM

i like the vintage! i have some plain gloves so this should be great Smile

by oreolover123 on 1/30/2012 5:38:22 PM

Adorable and easy like usually!!

by svds on 1/29/2012 8:57:37 PM

I love the edgy ones Laughing

by kayla9 on 1/29/2012 7:03:35 PM

Need a club where you can talk about fashion, beauty, and just talk? ♥all4friendship♥ is the place for you!!!! All you have to do, is click on my profile, go to my clubs, find ♥all4friendship♥ and join! You will LOVE it!!!! Laughing Have fun, Girlies!

by cutiecayley333 on 1/29/2012 6:51:29 PM

this is perfect! i got a 3 pack of boring gloves for a present and i was just gonna donate them but this is great!

by altomelody55 on 1/29/2012 1:01:11 PM

So fabulous, I could shout'Look out world, here comes FASHION!!' but I won't, 2 hours ago I would've but I've developed control.

by lavlo on 1/29/2012 12:55:02 PM

An awsome club for gurls who love dance, no matter what type! express your opinions, ask questions, and leave tips for others! CLUB DANCEGURLS4SURE!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/29/2012 12:42:14 PM

The vintage ones look great! But the "edgy" ones look kind of really stupid since they're plain stretchy black gloves.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 1/29/2012 11:38:07 AM

Totally cute and creative! Too bad i can't really wear them were i live. :/

by LAS625 on 1/29/2012 12:58:37 AM

Going out? Try swiping some eyeliner just onto your lower lash line. You’ll look made up in a flash, and it’ll be a lighter look than if you did a full rim.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!