9 HOURS AGO Babysitting this weekend? Check our checklist: http://t.co/wq5VpNG146 pic.twitter.com/0vdbBC3b50

10 HOURS AGO Put down the phone! We repeat, put down the phone!: http://t.co/zcem2WdVnk pic.twitter.com/YY7YruH6em

11 HOURS AGO Stars and stripe...d PJs? Throw the best patriotic sleepover EVER this weekend: http://t.co/PGj6dR6fFo pic.twitter.com/pYScG7d2Hr

COMMENTS

Bundle up in style with DIY gloves

3 different ways to revamp your winter gloves for less than $5.

i like the girly
i don't the material

by bembem on 2/20/2012 2:38:29 AM

I am in love with the ones in the middle Frown Too bad I can't make them actually

by topchef88 on 1/30/2012 6:54:05 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/30/2012 6:00:14 PM

i like the vintage! i have some plain gloves so this should be great Smile

by oreolover123 on 1/30/2012 5:38:22 PM

Adorable and easy like usually!!

by svds on 1/29/2012 8:57:37 PM

I love the edgy ones Laughing

by kayla9 on 1/29/2012 7:03:35 PM

Need a club where you can talk about fashion, beauty, and just talk? ♥all4friendship♥ is the place for you!!!! All you have to do, is click on my profile, go to my clubs, find ♥all4friendship♥ and join! You will LOVE it!!!! Laughing Have fun, Girlies!

by cutiecayley333 on 1/29/2012 6:51:29 PM

this is perfect! i got a 3 pack of boring gloves for a present and i was just gonna donate them but this is great!

by altomelody55 on 1/29/2012 1:01:11 PM

So fabulous, I could shout'Look out world, here comes FASHION!!' but I won't, 2 hours ago I would've but I've developed control.

by lavlo on 1/29/2012 12:55:02 PM

An awsome club for gurls who love dance, no matter what type! express your opinions, ask questions, and leave tips for others! CLUB DANCEGURLS4SURE!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/29/2012 12:42:14 PM

The vintage ones look great! But the "edgy" ones look kind of really stupid since they're plain stretchy black gloves.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 1/29/2012 11:38:07 AM

Totally cute and creative! Too bad i can't really wear them were i live. :/

by LAS625 on 1/29/2012 12:58:37 AM