5 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

8 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

9 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

The best hot chocolate recipe ever is a piece of cake

This baby’s got your Swiss Miss-in-a-mug routine beat…

Im soooo gonna try this

by immagic573 on 8/2/2012 6:35:55 PM

A WAAAAY faster way to get this, is this stuff called "no pudge-fudge brownie mix" and all you do is put that and vanilla yogurt in a mug into the microwave and it only taked like 45 seconds! Its soooo good! Smile

by cait1998 on 2/1/2012 5:25:43 PM

Yum! I love hot chocolate!

by katgrace11 on 1/31/2012 5:02:46 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/30/2012 6:01:07 PM

Hey girlies, I'm lovin' the coco recipe!!
Please join my club He Said, She Said!!!
Have something that who have to get off your chest, or a question that you need an answer to? Well, the people in this club can help you with that, because your secret is safe with all of us!
(P.S. There is still positions open so hurry on over and join the board!)

by LudaKrys on 1/30/2012 4:32:37 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/30/2012 10:42:23 AM

OH MY GOODNESS! I want to try this SO badly!!!! Laughing looks so good!!!

by Alivia15 on 1/29/2012 8:49:10 PM

this looks sooooooooooo good!!

by svds on 1/29/2012 8:48:32 PM

sounds goooooooood

by Fish_Lover28 on 1/29/2012 6:26:22 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I'm absolutely torn. My boyfriend doesnt act much like a boyfriend anymore, just a friend. Yesterday we were hanging out with some other friend going sledding, I got hurt and stuck between a rock and a tree. Everyone was crowded around me, and 2 guys were getting me out. Okay, its not a big deal he didnt help me out i guess, only 2 more people could fit in there (I fell right into a creek) but when they helped me back into the house....he stayed outside with his friends. Not once did he ask me if I was okay or if I needed anything. My only defense is he's really shy and we're in 8th grade. But still, we've dated for almost a year now (anniversary is in February!) I really want this relationship to last but lately he's been so shy around me and doesnt act like he cares anymore. I dont think he'll break up with me, and I dont want to break up with him, but I need to rekindle this relationship...fast! Any advice?

I suggest you talk to him. Thats the best way to rekindle anything you two have. If hes acting completely differently towards you then it may be too late to save things. But the only thing thats going to rekindle your relationship is a conversation between you two. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.