7 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

10 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

12 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

The best hot chocolate recipe ever is a piece of cake

This baby’s got your Swiss Miss-in-a-mug routine beat…

Im soooo gonna try this

by immagic573 on 8/2/2012 6:35:55 PM

A WAAAAY faster way to get this, is this stuff called "no pudge-fudge brownie mix" and all you do is put that and vanilla yogurt in a mug into the microwave and it only taked like 45 seconds! Its soooo good! Smile

by cait1998 on 2/1/2012 5:25:43 PM

Yum! I love hot chocolate!

by katgrace11 on 1/31/2012 5:02:46 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & I will try to get back to U ASAP!
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/30/2012 6:01:07 PM

Hey girlies, I'm lovin' the coco recipe!!
Please join my club He Said, She Said!!!
Have something that who have to get off your chest, or a question that you need an answer to? Well, the people in this club can help you with that, because your secret is safe with all of us!
(P.S. There is still positions open so hurry on over and join the board!)

by LudaKrys on 1/30/2012 4:32:37 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/30/2012 10:42:23 AM

OH MY GOODNESS! I want to try this SO badly!!!! Laughing looks so good!!!

by Alivia15 on 1/29/2012 8:49:10 PM

this looks sooooooooooo good!!

by svds on 1/29/2012 8:48:32 PM

sounds goooooooood

by Fish_Lover28 on 1/29/2012 6:26:22 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I'm absolutely torn. My boyfriend doesnt act much like a boyfriend anymore, just a friend. Yesterday we were hanging out with some other friend going sledding, I got hurt and stuck between a rock and a tree. Everyone was crowded around me, and 2 guys were getting me out. Okay, its not a big deal he didnt help me out i guess, only 2 more people could fit in there (I fell right into a creek) but when they helped me back into the house....he stayed outside with his friends. Not once did he ask me if I was okay or if I needed anything. My only defense is he's really shy and we're in 8th grade. But still, we've dated for almost a year now (anniversary is in February!) I really want this relationship to last but lately he's been so shy around me and doesnt act like he cares anymore. I dont think he'll break up with me, and I dont want to break up with him, but I need to rekindle this relationship...fast! Any advice?

I suggest you talk to him. Thats the best way to rekindle anything you two have. If hes acting completely differently towards you then it may be too late to save things. But the only thing thats going to rekindle your relationship is a conversation between you two. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by holliesuxx on 1/29/2012 5:37:40 PM

Mmmmmm, chocolate! yum! lol, not allowed to drink coffee but my mom's okay with stuff like this as long as its in small amounts Laughing

by clem10 on 1/29/2012 5:30:36 PM

This just made me go make a Nutella tortilla.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/29/2012 5:22:55 PM

OMG THAT LOOKS SO SO SO GOOD SO GOOD

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/29/2012 5:05:45 PM

omg im so going to make this! i have like 40 different sized mason jars everywhere lol

by j4zm09 on 1/29/2012 4:53:10 PM

An awsome club for gurls who love dance, no matter what type! express your opinions, ask questions, and leave tips for others! CLUB DANCEGURLS4SURE!!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/29/2012 12:40:57 PM

Im gonna try this one defiently!
Smile

by *GingerForev* on 1/29/2012 12:02:08 PM

YUMMMMAAALLLLICCCIIIIOOOUUUUSSS!!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/29/2012 11:33:23 AM

I'm not allowed to drink/eat coffee. Can I take it out of the recipe? Or could I substitute it for something else?

Hey girl,

You should be able to take it out, but you're not technically drinking/eating a coffee-filled cake - it's just going to add a little flavor to give the cake more layers of flavor. One cup isn't much so, as long as you're not allergic to it, ask mom or dad if you'd be allowed to use a cup for this recipe before you try it without!
Lauren C.

by wakeboardchick7 on 1/29/2012 11:18:54 AM

my bro and his gf made this yesterday! it's so good!

by Kalulah on 1/29/2012 8:52:59 AM

MODMODMOD
Is there a way to get rid of the little lump on my lower stomach?

Hey girl,

What lump are you talking about? If it's a pimple, give it time and it will go away on its own. If you're talking about firming up your stomach and getting rid of excess fat, focus on cutting out junk food and working cardio (jogging, biking, swimming) into your daily routine! And if it's another kind of lump, especially if it's hard... you need to see your doctor asap.
Lauren C.

by snowver11 on 1/29/2012 8:42:56 AM

That sounds fun to make and delicious to eat! YUM!

by katie020699 on 1/29/2012 8:29:41 AM

if you love to shop anywhere and everywhere this is the club for you! CLUB SHOPAHOLICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/29/2012 8:14:19 AM