2 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

6 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

7 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

5 sneaky benefits of being healthy

Print this list and tape it up as a reminder to eat right and squeeze in those workouts!

Lately I've been trying to get healthy. I'm doing really good with the excercise but not with the eating. Any tips on little things to cut calories with?

by rainyseattlegirl on 3/15/2012 12:19:28 AM

I'm 30 pounds over where I want to be. I want to get it off by June. HELP!!!!!!

by raeshrimp on 3/8/2012 5:15:28 PM

ive been wanting to eat healthier & exercise more but i never got the motivation. then my older sister started working out & eating healthy, and i started with her. its been a week and i already feel 10 times more confident & way more energized (:

by friendsrforever on 2/11/2012 2:59:52 PM

hey i have a club you should join if youre a spoty girl it the one with the pirtate on it please join please just look on my profile

by mango2099 on 2/6/2012 7:14:17 PM

MODMODMOD
i havent had my period for a year yet, and my last one was super light. i don't even know if it counts. it was just like three days of wearing a liner and the liner being kinda red at the end of the day. also the rest of my periods have been maybe a day or two of heavy stuff, then light for a day or two. Is that normal?

Yeah periods are very unpredictable. It may take time for it to become heavier. Dont worry Smile nothing wrong with you! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by bunnehz on 2/5/2012 8:37:47 PM

So are there specific workouts to help improve grades that I can do at home?
Thx, ur always the best =)

Hey girl,

There aren't specific workouts to help improve your grades, though exercise in general will help you in tons of awesome ways! Here are some workout ideas to get you started: http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Meghan D.

by blackkrose on 2/4/2012 11:29:14 AM

ARE YOU A TRUE ALPHA? WANT TO GET TESTED ON YOUR ALPHAHNESS? OR READY TO BE AN ALPHA AND JOIN THE LEADERS OF THE WORLD? HEAD OVER TO EXCLUSIVE ALPHAS AND i'LL TEST YOU- PERSONALLY. GET READY!
XOXO~ FlyingChic

by FlyingChic on 2/2/2012 10:30:26 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & Plz become a Fan!<3
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/30/2012 10:44:19 PM

I knew all of these except for the one about pms. lol

by oreolover123 on 1/30/2012 5:41:38 PM

Hey Girlies♥!
Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else, or are you just not getting good answers? Well then, this club is for you! You can ask for advice on anything from boys to makeup, tampons to work-outs, stress, to braces! JOIN NOW!!!♥♥♥♥ just click on my profile name, find “♥club♥girl♥stuff♥ , click on it, and JOIN! It’s THAT easy to get awesome advice!

by cutiecayley333 on 1/28/2012 9:50:16 PM