12 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

13 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

14 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Your start-the-day-right breakfast plan

7 days of delicious morning munchies...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! thanks soooooooo much!!!!!! i eat a lot in the morning because i can't get full on just a little food!!! and i have the same thing every day!!! i love u guys!

by madsgirl155 on 3/31/2012 5:46:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I don't like eggs at all. Is there anything I can substitute for them?

Hey girl,

Plenty of people don't like eggs! Luckily there are tons of other ways to get protein, like meats, nuts, tofu and soy products.

Meghan D.

by greenbluepurple1 on 2/25/2012 7:46:27 AM

Hey guys!if any of you out there are like me where you've got some stomache pudge and you wanna rock your bikini this summer, i recommend starting a food diary. so far,i've gone from 175lbs to 149 lbs by just making sure i count up my calories for the day and write down what i ate. it really helped me start making more healthy choices. plus, i keep all kinds of motivation on my door in my room with post it notes! it has all my goals, sayings, etc. trust me this is a great way to lose that extra weight! btw i'm 5'6"

by mzroseybud on 2/24/2012 11:22:29 AM

I love these wonderful breakfast ideas! Theyre so ingenious!

by Santana65 on 2/21/2012 11:10:17 PM

@icegal

Just ask your mom if she can get you low-fat chocolate ice cream. Make sure you eat only what's on the serving size and not what will fill a big bowl. Remember, everything in moderation! Smile

by OceanWavez on 2/4/2012 9:14:15 PM

Seems good... What I eat in the mornings is oatmeal squares (they're actually good, don't be deceived by the word "oatmeal") with sliced almonds and frozen strawberries (I just pop them in the microwave) ORR a slice of whole wheat toast with about 1-1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter with a few sliced almonds and frozen strawberries. No kidding you can get all of that stuff at Costco. However, I prefer all-natural peanut butter (with NO added oil/sugar/salt/whatever!!), which I get at Whole Foods - BEST. PLACE. EVER. XD

by OceanWavez on 2/4/2012 9:11:11 PM

MOD MOD!! So i am almost always having a craving for chocolate and something delicious and cold, like ice cream, but my mom never buys ice cream, do you think that putting a some milk, ice, cocoa powder and sugar in a blender then blending it until it taste good is a good healthy substituent??? (Like a frozen hot chocolate) Its easy for me to make, and it taste delicious... I am only wondering because i am a little overweight so i am trying to be a little more health food conscience...

Hey girl,

That sounds delicious -- the health benefits depend on what type of milk you're using and how much sugar you're adding. If you want something a little healthier, try chocolate milk or chocolate soy milk!

Meghan D.

by icegal on 2/4/2012 12:12:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Okay I have a little bit of a tummy, and I want to burn it off before swimsuit season. Any work out/ eat right tips???

Hey pupcake101, munch on lots of fruits and veggies. Drink milk, water and natural fruit juice. Try sit ups, jumping jacks and jogging. Good luck! xoxo

Lynae P.

by pupcake101 on 2/3/2012 8:55:05 PM

mod mod mod mod!! ok so in the morning i wanna do something w/ my hair cuz i always leave it down and some stuff looks downright weird in my hair ;). i have really thick, naturally, wavy/curlyish hair with thick side bangs that come to about a half inch above my chin that i have to straighten every morning. got any cute hair ideas?? thx!!

Hey girly! Headbands are always a super easy fix to any bad hair day and they can change up your look. Different clips can also give your hair a new look and are cute when holding in a braid or twist.
Ana D.

by Kstar101 on 2/3/2012 12:50:59 PM

Hey theladybugcat, there are 3,500 calories in a pound, so you should try consuming that to gain weight. If you don't eat that much you might just stay the same weight. But if you don't consume that much over time you may start to loose weight. As long as you eat healthy and eat three meals a day, you should be fine. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD! Hey, I just need some advice.... See, I'm 14 and a skinny girl, but I still want to eat healthy. How many calories should I eat a day? Also, if I don't eat up to that amount, do I lose weight? And if Ieat just a little over that amount, will I gain weight? Sorry, I don't take health and know this stuff. Can you help me out? :/ Lynae P.

by theladybugcat on 2/1/2012 6:37:50 PM