2 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

3 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

4 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

I've never been kissed... will my guy care?

I’m 14 and haven’t been kissed. Do guys care about those sorts of things? If a guy’s really into you, he’s not going to be concerned with who you...

mod mod mod,
i had my first kiss as a dare , i feel bad now, does it matter ?

Hey girl!

Maybe this isn't how you imagined your first kiss, but it already happened so you just need to try to move on. Look at the bright side: when you kiss someone that you really like, you'll already have a bit of experience under your belt! I know it feels bad right now, but it will be OK, I promise!
Rachael A.

by sunriseXD on 6/18/2012 12:22:28 PM

MODMODMOD
soooo i really want to kiss my bf butwat if im a bad kisser??? hes dated ither girls andisnt nbk, but i am!! HELP!!!

Hey girlie,

Don't sweat it! Of course we're all nervous before our first kiss with a new BF because we don't know how it'll go - it's totally unfamiliar because we've never done it before! But just take a deep breath and go for it. Take it slow - don't stick your tongue in his mouth right away, of course. Just pucker up, go with the flow, and follow his lead. Don't forget to close your eyes and enjoy it - that's the point! Remember you'll get the hang of it the more you do it.. which isn't a bad deal Smile
Lauren C.

by mirmer on 4/19/2012 5:28:09 PM

totally freaking out me and my boyfriend have been going out for 2 weeks and he brought up going to a movie but i don't know how to get out of the house because my parents would kill me if they knew i was dating someone!!! Does anyone have any advise?!?!

Hey girl,

Lying to parents doesn't usually end well -- would they be okay with you going on a group date to the movies, with your boyfriend and some other pals? Or maybe they'd let you hang out at home instead of going out? Talk to your parents about why they don't want you dating, and maybe you can reach a compromise.

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by lailae on 3/3/2012 9:00:35 AM

i soooo need help NOW!!!!

by caimccle on 2/27/2012 5:39:21 PM

Help!!!! There is this girl at school who told me that my former crush really liked me. I told her that i was over him but that weekend i was getting weird text messages from his friends, all claiming that they were the guy. I asked the one i thought was really him and he said that he didn't like me. Then i found out that wasn't him so i kept waiting. one guy started apologizing for what he had his fiends do, but he was on his supposed girl "friend's" phone. i asked him about it at school and i swore i heard him say " i did t because i like you." now i am really confused because even though we sit next to each other in math, he hasn't talked to me before the incedent. It has bean a major 7 weaks!!!!

by caimccle on 2/23/2012 7:29:11 PM

yea well i have never kissed a guy and im so freaked out cuz what if im a bad kisser???

by LuvU4evs on 2/22/2012 4:02:34 PM

MODMODMOD
so my crush has a friend how really liked me. But when my crush's friend asked me out, I kindly said no. He got kind of angry and called me a jerk and a few other names, so he told my crush that I HAD BEEN SUPER BLUNT AND MEAN ABOUT IT. Now my crush thinks I'm mean and won't talk to me. What do I do?

Hey girl,

Try talking to this friend with your crush nearby. Go by his lunch table on Monday and say something like, "Hey, I just wanted to clear the air here. I was flattered when you asked me out but I told you I would rather be friends, said I was sorry, and thought I was really nice about it. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way - I really don't want you to be mad at me." It'll be a nice gesture AND your crush will see that you're considerate enough to apologize again <3
Lauren C.

by speaknowforver on 2/10/2012 11:50:39 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
i need help the guy i've known for 6 years and i have been good friends but now i like him, but my former bfff likes him too and he liked her but now he doesn't, my bffs think that he likes me, should i make a move or should i wait for him, or what if he doesn't like me i don't know what i should do and the fact that he knows that i like him makes it worse

Hey girlie,

Instead of making an extreme move and putting it all on the line, try to talk to him even more and most importantly...FLIRT! Compliment him, tease him playfully, ask him questions about himself, and show him all the stuff you have in common. Grow closer to him that way and see how he reacts - if he seems to flirt back, that's a great sign! Let some time pass and if things seem good, ask him to hang out outside of school. Be patient but go for it! Smile
Lauren C.

by it's me again on 2/9/2012 9:11:22 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD Do boys care about blemishes & pimples? I mean, I think I'm pretty enough, but I don't have a clear complexion... it's not terrible, but I have blemishes on my forehead and chin... is that why guys don't look at me with love-struck eyes?

Hey Blushing-Beauty, um it really depends on the guy. Some boys go for only clear complexions, but there are also boys out there who will overlook little stuff like that if they really like you. You'll know when a guy likes you. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Blushing-Beauty on 2/8/2012 6:29:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I've told my friends about my crush and I have told my mom about it too.So now I'm wanting to tell my dad about my crush & I'm worried He'll tease me about it and stuff like that. Do you happen to know How I can tell my dad about my crush without maiking a big deal out of it? Thanks Smile

Just casually bring it up. If he starts to tease you tell him you wont keep telling him things if he teases you. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.