4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

6 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

8 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

The 5 best Madonna music videos

Our fave Queen of Pop's songs to get us revved up for the Super Bowl's halftime show!

im watching it rite now!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 2/5/2012 8:10:16 PM

Don't rankle on Madonna! She's the Queen of Pop, and endlessly amazing. Oh, and BTW, my fave song is like a prayer. Way to assert your beliefs!

by puffinlover99 on 2/1/2012 4:35:40 PM

I'm not a fan of Madonna. Even though she is like a legend I'm still not a fan.

by Princess Keziyah on 1/31/2012 8:37:26 PM

My fave is Me Against the Music.

Hi girlies! Love to cook? Like music? Need advice? Or just wanna hang out? Then come on over to bookwormgrrl14! Release that inner bookworm!

by bookwormgrrl14 on 1/31/2012 7:44:07 PM

Have to look these up tonight!(:

Hey Ladies!(: Looking for a great club to join? Then, Join my club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and much more! I would LUV to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/31/2012 6:56:55 PM

Italians do it better...? lol love it! wish i was italian now.

by Alykat18 on 1/31/2012 5:37:22 PM

My favorite Madonna music video is "Material Girl."

by supersingershannon on 1/31/2012 5:29:45 PM

It isn't just Madonna performing by herself. It is Nicki Minaj, Cee lo Green, LMFAO, and Madonna all together in one performance.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/31/2012 4:04:53 PM

Do you love fashion like me? Then you should join my club! Its called Fashion advice 101! To join just go onto my profile and look for it under clubs! I hope to see YOU there! cya gals!
~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 1/31/2012 3:38:43 PM

I'm not crazy about Madonna but I love these music vids<3

by nrm421 on 1/31/2012 2:50:13 PM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!