12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Where in America is One Direction?

Rumor has it, the boys are making a guest appearance on your fave TV show...

if you love one direction, please join my club ONE DIRECTION FANS!! TELL ME WHO !!YOU want to mary

by frannysback on 3/17/2012 10:57:20 PM

they r awsome

by HotChelleRaeluver on 2/11/2012 6:59:25 PM

I love one direction ! It makes me smile whenever I hear what makes u beautiful Because that what I think my best guy friend thinks about me.. Hopefully.☺ I don't watch icarly so that's disappointing 4 me... Oh well m bffl is going 2 c them & big time rush on march 3rd. she is gonna tape that song 4 me! Yay!

by yellowfluff on 2/3/2012 6:52:02 PM

Oh My Goodness!!!! Zayne Malik is so hot!!!!!!!!

by earthyartist on 2/1/2012 9:19:25 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!!!!!!

by peewee83 on 2/1/2012 11:02:12 AM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by tampagirl<3 on 1/31/2012 4:34:09 PM

Do you love fashion like me? Then you should join my club! Its called fashion advice 101! I hope to cya there! Just go to my profile and look for it under clubs! I hope to see you there gals!
XOXO
~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 1/31/2012 3:40:10 PM

I can't wait!!! I love iCarly and One Direction is awesome! This is so exciting Smile

by pollystar on 1/31/2012 12:37:51 PM

Oh. My. God. YES! <3 them!

by kjxl415 on 1/30/2012 10:37:18 PM

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THEM!!!

by zeus11 on 1/30/2012 8:49:32 PM