7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Fashion advice... from a groundhog?!

Yep, that's right! See why we're taking tips from Punxsutawney Phil.

Everything & Anything
Everything & Anything, a club where you can talk about anything at all ! Nothing here can be too personal, you will get help, garenteed. I can give advice on anything, since I've been through alot. We can also talk about the latest things and let your voices be heard. Please join, you'll be glad you did ;)

by bunniac13 on 2/7/2012 7:00:04 PM

It is already spring practically where I live because of the weather. Bleh...

by topchef88 on 2/1/2012 9:56:44 PM

hey check out my blog 2cute2btrue.wordpress.com

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 2/1/2012 8:50:12 PM

I WISH it was spring already!! LOL, in Summer, everyone complains about how hot it is and wishes it was Fall. In winter everyone complains how cold it is and wishes it was summer. Make up your minds!!

by svds on 2/1/2012 6:52:47 PM

i want it to be spring already!

by paxetcaritas101 on 2/1/2012 5:03:39 PM

I love Punxsutawney Phil! He's so cute, but A LOT of people at my school have no idea who he is. Groundhog's Day is also my Dad's birthday, so im excited! Laughing

by sinkinginblack on 2/1/2012 4:18:50 PM

I love the idea of Groundhog Day but it is not really true

by e17c on 2/1/2012 3:32:39 PM

haha, cute. cant wait to seeSmile

by drummergirl133 on 2/1/2012 8:31:34 AM

Cool...

by kewauneegal on 2/1/2012 8:11:17 AM

Hey do you love fashion like me? Then you should join my club Fashion advice 101! To join just go onto my profile and look for it and join! I hope to see u gals there!
XOXO