2 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

3 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

4 HOURS AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

COMMENTS

Freshen up your desk with a way-cute message center

Got an old bulletin board and a couple o’ bucks? Get crafting!

i always get mags and the posters i dont need i cut them up Smile

by smileygirl555 on 4/16/2012 11:31:19 AM

Can you please please please please please please (still got a lot of typing space left) do more redo your rooms!!! It would be EXTREMELY helpful. Right now I am working on it but I have no idea where to start!

by hitthemall#1 on 4/6/2012 9:47:10 AM

I did something like this except I didnt do it so that it was covering the actual bulletin board. i just covered the border with different color and sized button (not rainbow, blue, green, a lighter blue, and a darker blue. It looks totally awesome!

by Schweetie2000 on 4/1/2012 9:12:20 PM

Ok, so I want to rearrange my furniture so there's more space in the middle. But my parents won't help me and they won't let me move it by myself, partly because I can't (I have a small fish tank and all of these lights that I can't move and rewire without my dad's help.) My mom can't help me because she can't figure out how, either, and my dad's like, "Ok, but only if you don't move these things," and then he sits there and lists everything in my room. What should I do?

hey! When you're talking to your dad, see if you can compromise on something. If he really is listing everything, name something specific from his list and just say, "I was thinking that would look nice in this other part of my room (name somewhere specific) could you please help me with that?" When you list specific actions it'll be easier and less overwhelming for him to help you.

Helen S.

by basketballluver11 on 3/16/2012 2:49:07 PM

thats good advise!

by carsinhall11 on 3/15/2012 10:10:29 AM

Will u please do more of the redo your rooms. I could use it.

by Rosethe1 on 3/7/2012 11:47:12 AM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE REDO YOUR ROOM THINGS!!!! I LOVE IT AND I LOVE THIS ONE!!!! OH, AND CAN YOU DO SOMTHING ABOUT CLEANING YOUR ROOM I NEED SOME POINTERS!!!!!

by kate'sguitar101 on 2/26/2012 12:01:31 PM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*
Thanks Smile That's really helpful.
Oh, and one other thing. What do you think is the best way to store my purses and bags? I have a pile of them.. and I don't know the best way to store them.

You're welcome! Smile You could try using those 3m Command Hooks on the wall - space them out going up-down and hang one purse on each of them. It'll turn your clutter into wall art! (And a plus: the hooks don't damage your walls like nails.) You could also use a shoe organizer or canvas closet shelves and put your purses in there.
Lauren C.

by fosterchy on 2/17/2012 10:08:40 PM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*
I feel like my room is insanely cluttered. Its really not, aside from my closet, because that's used as storage. I can't change it because my parents have all their stuff stored in the garage and there's no room for anything of mine! And if I clean anything out and have stuff to give away, no one will take me to donate them. How am I suppose to declutter, when I can't declutter?

Hey girlie,

You gotta do what you can and use your available space in the best way. Start with your clothes. Do you have clothes spilling out of your drawers and closet? Are there clothes all over the floor? Think about organizing them in a better way. Even if you end up folding your pants neatly and stacking them out in the open (next to a bookshelf, under a window, etc.), it'll be WAY neater than letting them sit crumpled on the floor or at the bottom of your closet! So clean things up that way first. Next, store old toys, CDs, books, and other things in stacks under your bed. You can also fold up blankets and put them there, use a photo box under there to store jewelry and hair stuff, etc. Take advantage of ALL the open space you have! You'd be surprised how clean it will look if you simply keep things neat and in their spot, even if you don't have a drawer or closet for every single thing. Lastly, I'll bet you can find a way to donate if you really want to. Have you even asked anyone to take you? Have you looked online to see if your local Purple Heart or Salvation Army does pick-ups? Do your research and think about your options!!! <3
Lauren C.