3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Freshen up your desk with a way-cute message center

Got an old bulletin board and a couple o’ bucks? Get crafting!

seroiusly, there are some good ideas her but i already did all of this before i read it

by jillyjilly11 on 2/5/2012 6:36:06 PM

I don't think anyone can do this is there other ideas.

by kittycute67 on 2/1/2012 4:12:37 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!!!!!
Ok so hi I am homeschooled and I would like to go to high school but I need school supple and I do not know what kind of stuff I need do you?

The stuff you need is going to vary depending on your school but usually you would need notebooks, a bookbag, pens, pencils, and a calculater.
Amanda P.

by Schoneboom on 2/1/2012 1:27:14 AM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/31/2012 8:26:45 PM

I HAVE A WHOLE WALL COVERED IN CHALKBOARD PAINT
LOL

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 1/31/2012 8:12:57 PM

Do you love fashion like me? then you should join my club Fashion advice 101! To join just go onto my profile to join and look for it under clubs! I hope to cya there!
XOXO
~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 1/31/2012 7:55:54 PM

I have a whole chalkboard wall in my room it is soooooooo fun and it is purple

by littleducksis on 1/31/2012 7:22:57 PM

Ha I just did a similar comment about this same person....but it's a different problem! Like I said, I love my friend for who she is. But, she is very unsupportive. If I tell her I'm sick (and I came home from school sick today) she'll say "ugh you're fine!" She teases me and my friend about liking someone. She tells me to wear Target jeans. What if I don't want to? She's trying to crash my love of fashion. And, like I said, she openly criticizes other people (behind their back) about stuff that I also do! Like wear cute clothes and makeup. What should I do? Thank you soooo much! <3

Ignore her! People who judge others arnt  worth the attention. Do your own thing and be you! Her negative opinions dont matter. If she notices no one listens to her negativity anymore she may cool it with the comments. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by applea123 on 1/31/2012 6:59:28 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & Plz become a Fan!<3
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/31/2012 6:51:09 PM

i have a huge bulletin board!! lol

by Corduroy1999 on 1/31/2012 6:45:09 PM