3 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

4 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

7 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

Study buddy dos and don'ts

Wanna partner up? Here’s how to get your work done—and have fun at the same time.

Hey guys. I'm 12 and play super elite soccer. I have a guy coach, and I am with hm for 4 hrs after shool Mon., Wed., Fri. I am afraid I am gonna get my period in front of him being with him so much...

by jojocotto19 on 3/11/2012 12:16:22 AM

*MODMODMOD* First of all, I want to thank you for spending all this time answering questions! Second of all... ^^ my friend has been boob-obsessed lately. She takes all her money and spends it on things like VS bombshells and push-ups. I can't discourage her because she is getting more attention from boys and she won't listen to me now. Especially since she has a bf, she puts even more effort into her appearance, especially her cleavage. How do I tell her that even if she has double d's now, there is so much more important stuff in life?!

Hey girlie,

First off, we can kinda understand a little bit, because shopping for bras and enjoying your new "girls" can be fun! Getting attention can be fun too. BUT you're seeing she's getting attention from boys for the wrong reasons - aka flaunting her big boobs. And when a friend is totally obsessed with something, it can get so annoying. The best thing to do is a two parter:

A. Partly support her. So she likes spending her money at Victoria's Secret, doing her makeup, and talking about boys. Try to enjoy that stuff and do it with her! Give each other makeovers, go shopping with her, and gossip. Those things can be fun - and it'll show her you care about her, because you're talking about stuff that matters to her.

B. Try dedicate part of your hangout time to stuff OTHER THAN boobs, boys, and appearance. Talk about your favorite music, go see a movie, try new hobbies, take a class together (or learn how to do something at home, like cooking a new meal). Basically, help her see that there's more to life than boobs - and that she's talented at things, too! You don't have to constantly compliment her on personality traits, but by focusing on other things, you can help her realize that she's worth a lot more than her chest Smile
Lauren C.

by FlyingChic on 2/23/2012 9:53:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD. So after basketball my feel stink REALLY bad. how can i make them smell better?? and after gym (i have it first hour) my face is kinda greasy and feels really gross. is the any wipes i could bring to school to wipe on my face after gym?
thanks!

Face wipes from the makeup aisle could work. Also try to wash off your feet after basketball! Maybe you can also get some spray for your shoes to help out. Make sure youre wearing socks to help prevent the sweat which will prevent the smell. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by birdgirly11 on 2/14/2012 8:23:00 PM

*MODMODMOD!!* I am about to be a freshman and a bit nervous. Do you have any advice on how to make the most out of high school? (academically and socially, of course!
(If any other GL's members have any amazzzingg advice for me, I check my club Exclusive Alpha's and the Cinderella Society.)

Hey babe,

These articles are the BEST for girls who are starting high school. We've all been there - but these have lots of great tips to keep in mind so things go a little more smoothly Smile Good luck!

Lauren C.

by FlyingChic on 2/9/2012 5:31:07 PM

I usually don't like to study with someone else. I work better independently.

by supersingershannon on 2/1/2012 5:43:25 PM

Hey massieb, whenever you see him, in the hallway or cafeteria, chat him up. Ask him how his semester is going and that you miss having class with him. If any of his friends are in your class, tell them to tell your crush you said hi. Continue going to his games too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok PLEASE HELP ASAP1
ok so my crush use to sit behind me last semester. Even when we didnt sit by each other he would make a effort to come and talk to me. And he played with my hair, would talk to me all the time, said i was funny, and would get upset if i said i couldn't go to his games when he would ask me if i was going. So at the last dance my friends were being dumb and kept telling him to dance with me. I didnt want them to, and he didnt dance with me. SO long story short, his best friend who is my bgf was teasing me about liking him. im like "How dose he know i like him?" "your friends at the dance.." but my crush would still talk and flirt with me even tho he knew. now we switched semesters and we dont have any classes together.so now he wont talk to me. And i miss him! i dont want him to think im a stalker but how could i talk to him! Sorry its so long!
Thx Smile Lynae P.

by massieb on 2/1/2012 4:11:28 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 1/31/2012 8:23:45 PM

im going to a dance for high schoolers in a few weeks with (hopefully) a big group of my friends. Its casual, the last one they had everyone didn't wear anything dif then for school. I hate pants haha and don't want to dance in them. What should I wear? What kind of skirt/dress could I get? And wheres a good store? thanks i love mod's fashion adviceSmile

Wear a cute patterned high waisted skirt and pair it with a solid color top. That will be fun for the dance Smile my favorite store to shop at is modcloth.com. But wet seal also has good cheap things. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by dancingqueen96 on 1/31/2012 7:18:24 PM

Mod Kerra S.,
Thank you SO much! Yeah, I love Disney too! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you! Disney is awesome; I just meant her non stop talking about it kind of obsession with it. I kinda am obsessed with the princesses I'll admit.... Smile She does say "tell me if I get annoying" but I'm so afraid I'll hurt her feelings! I really admire her that she doesn't care what others think of her. Do you think that introducing her to more our age things would be another way to get started? Like straightening or curling her hair? Thank you soooo much again!! Smile

Haha its ok. You just have to learn to accept her quirks and also nicely try to get her to not be embarrassing in certain situations. I also think thats a great idea! Curl her hair like ariels hair. Do anything that will help her relate but not smother her personality. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by applea123 on 1/31/2012 7:09:16 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
So my BFF is really good friends with somebody I sit with at lunch. The other day this "friend" told my BFF's secret to the whole table. So, I told my BFF. This isn't the first time either. Now my BFF agrees with me that she needs to stop telling this girl stuff. Only prob is they have been friends forever. She wants help from me. Any ideas?

Well you can have friends who have big mouths and cant be trusted with secrets. So they can remain friends - just dont tell her anything you dont want getting out. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.