9 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

12 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

13 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Blog on, babes!

Research shows that venting online is fab for lifting your spirits…

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i recently messaged a guy on a site and we have been talking. He hasn't tried to like find out any of my information or anything and I don't EVER plan on telling him any of it because i don't really truly know who he is. But he has depression issues and he told me he likes talking to me because he can himself. Should I take that as a compliment because I have a fear that maybe it's just someone who is trying to get on my good side to find me(Yeah i know paranoid but still). What should I do?

Hey babe,

It's certainly not paranoid.  That type of thing happens a lot.  I can understand your wanting to be there for somebody who needs you.  You have a very good start in making sure to never tell him personal information.  If you want to continue talking to him though, you should try to verify whether or not he is who he says.  Ask him if he'd mind making you a "sign" by asking him to take a picture with your name on his hand, or ask him to get on Skype for a few minutes one night.
Jordan S.

by Taffy18 on 5/12/2012 8:08:02 PM

i have a diary to express my feelings...there's nothing wrong with that

by myfatsquirrel on 3/4/2012 6:04:13 PM

i do glogs not blogs!! they are awesome!!! ;)

by babeinblack on 3/2/2012 2:39:35 PM

I want a blog Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

by jmtkwalshgirl on 2/21/2012 6:54:31 PM

i blog on tumblr. tumblr is my diary of picture and words, i really need it. of corse blogs are bad in one sence, where they have a folower button, its like popularity... i have struggled with it for so long that i find having more and more folowers has only made my life worse.

by gingeriscute22 on 2/11/2012 10:43:20 AM

I agree with the blogging being therapeutic. That is why I do it and I know that is why so many of close friends do it.

Why do you think GL is so popular, we can express ourselves and talk about things we are interested in or things that we cant talk about with others. That is why I think is so important and healthy.

by luckykel on 2/6/2012 2:21:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I really want to paint my room turqouise but my parents says it won't match with the rest of our white-painted house. But I really want to paint and redo my whole room. What should I do?

Hey girl! A few years ago, I really wanted to paint my bedroom turquoise, too! My parents were against the idea, so I talked to them after doing a little research. Try looking online for design ideas and present it to them in an organized manner. I'll be honest--redecorating a bedroom is tough (I'm actually redoing my room right now!). Find bedrooms online with a similar color scheme and do a little searching before you jump into the project. Maybe you could paint your room an aqua color so that it isn't so vibrant and more likely to flow with the rest of the house. Talk to your parent in a calm matter and remind them that it is just paint--it can be easily changed. Suggest that you're willing to help with the project on the weekends--just make sure you have all of the necessary materials! You can find dropcloths (so that paint won't get on your carpet) and paintbrushes at The Dollar Store. Don't forget painter's tape--it makes it a lot easier!

If you're parents won't let you repaint your room, you could at least try to redecorate it with some turquoise accents. Go to discount stores (like Marshalls and T.J. Maxx) to find great deals for pillows, picture frames, etc. Good luck!

Colleen K.

by Emilicious on 2/6/2012 1:47:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I really want to raise money for a cause but I don't know how to do it! Like I have ideas, but I'm too shy to carry them out.

Hey girlie,

It always helps to get people on board with you! Try putting up flyers or talking to your friends and family about the cause you want to raise money for. Get people's support through word-of-mouth, then hold a bake sale, car wash, or other fundraiser to help. Or you could try joining a cause that is already established, like the American Cancer Society, and join one of their large fundraising events like the Relay for Life. That way, you already won't be alone and you'll be making a big difference! Smile
Lauren C.

by Emilicious on 2/5/2012 1:00:06 AM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/3/2012 10:54:54 AM

I do blog on Tumblr anonymously.
I feel like it's a great alternative, compared to whining on your Facebook or Twitter account, this can be a place where they can subscribe to you if they choose, or they can simply leave you alone if they don't want to read your blog.
The first four months I had it, I had no followers. And I felt completely content! I love being able to have the public view my personal (sometimes very personal) writing pieces.
Tip: Just be sure to put absolutely NOTHING personal on there, especially if you are writing personal things.
I used a standard photo from my Window's gallery for the profile picture, and I just put a quote for my bio.
I hope you all have the same awesome Net experience as me!

by Malgal22 on 2/3/2012 12:16:21 AM