10 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

13 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Football face off: Brady vs. Puppies

We think it's pretty obvious, but who do you think will be MVP on Sunday?

@nerdisthewurd26 ikr!!!! it's such a bummerFrown

i'm not into football, like, at all haha, so i watch the puppy bowl every year Smile i'm happy to see it's finally getting some attention hah

by mangochick12 on 2/2/2012 9:45:50 PM

i hate tom brady! he's from my town exactly and once my cousin saw him and said hi, and he yelled at him and told him to leave him alone. so yeah PUPPIES ALL THE WAY

by teamjacob3236 on 2/2/2012 9:42:29 PM

the puppy bowl is amazing!!! i wish the packers made it Frown GO PUPPIES

by esk8 on 2/2/2012 9:28:58 PM

Puppies!

by New_York_City on 2/2/2012 9:25:07 PM

I love the puppy bowl!!!

by Fizzydee12 on 2/2/2012 9:18:03 PM

THAT is soo adorable! <3 I've never even heard of the show until now and I'm definitely going to watch it!

by katv2114 on 2/2/2012 8:35:45 PM

I love The Pats, but that puppy is too adorable!!!!!!!!

by ler27 on 2/2/2012 8:06:31 PM

I used to watch Puppy Bowl as a tradition with my little brother and I remember one year they set up the puppies like they were tailgating and it was so cute. And I love it when they kick all the water out of the bowl, so adorable haha. And they had kitty halftime haha(not a fan of cats) But now I don't watch it as much, and I don't watch the Superbowl either so yeah.

by topchef88 on 2/2/2012 7:49:39 PM

Cute!! Puppies 4 sure!

by cam1961 on 2/2/2012 6:41:51 PM

Totally the pups. It's not the greatest pic of Tom Brady either. Sorry Tom. Can't wait for the Giants to crush the Patriots!!!!!

by novalesko on 2/2/2012 6:09:12 PM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.