3 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

4 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

5 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

Football face off: Brady vs. Puppies

We think it's pretty obvious, but who do you think will be MVP on Sunday?

PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ALL ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/2/2012 10:41:10 AM

PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by TeamAlice33 on 2/2/2012 7:23:12 AM

I actually remember watching parts of past Puppy Bowls. I usually watch the actual Super Bowl, but when the commercials are on repeat, I flip over to Animal Planet for a bit. It's pretty cute when they're being active, but sometimes it gets boring when they all fall asleep for a while. But puppies sleeping are still cute, right? Smile

by shastagirl11 on 2/2/2012 12:51:24 AM

The puppies, of course!!!! Laughing ^.^

by cutiecayley333 on 2/2/2012 12:48:53 AM

PUPPIES!!!

by kayla9 on 2/2/2012 12:28:47 AM

I think the puppies! I watch the puppy bowl every year! Sooooo cute! My 2 puppies love watching it too. <3

by bella.lady44 on 2/2/2012 12:11:46 AM

I whatch the puppy bowl every year! Soooo cute. My 2 puppies love watching it too. <3

by bella.lady44 on 2/2/2012 12:09:52 AM