1 HOURS AGO #SpeakOut: Check out how one of our interns deals with OCD and anxiety: http://t.co/KUCp9SSRUr pic.twitter.com/wPsDqtCa5H

2 HOURS AGO 8 types of besties that are ACTUALLY the worst: http://t.co/RvG7yz2YRl pic.twitter.com/JX5K4VZTLa

3 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: Check our chat w/ #DisneyDescendants star @MitchellHope about playing Prince Ben: http://t.co/ZODwM7FquO pic.twitter.com/lc0P4ofWg5

COMMENTS

Football face off: Brady vs. Puppies

We think it's pretty obvious, but who do you think will be MVP on Sunday?

PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ALL ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/2/2012 10:41:10 AM

PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by TeamAlice33 on 2/2/2012 7:23:12 AM

I actually remember watching parts of past Puppy Bowls. I usually watch the actual Super Bowl, but when the commercials are on repeat, I flip over to Animal Planet for a bit. It's pretty cute when they're being active, but sometimes it gets boring when they all fall asleep for a while. But puppies sleeping are still cute, right? Smile

by shastagirl11 on 2/2/2012 12:51:24 AM

The puppies, of course!!!! Laughing ^.^

by cutiecayley333 on 2/2/2012 12:48:53 AM

PUPPIES!!!

by kayla9 on 2/2/2012 12:28:47 AM

I think the puppies! I watch the puppy bowl every year! Sooooo cute! My 2 puppies love watching it too. <3

by bella.lady44 on 2/2/2012 12:11:46 AM

I whatch the puppy bowl every year! Soooo cute. My 2 puppies love watching it too. <3

by bella.lady44 on 2/2/2012 12:09:52 AM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.