4 HOURS AGO Which GL editor can't live without her zodiac-inspired soap: http://t.co/6wTHFa9Jc7

4 HOURS AGO RT @imr5obsessed: WE FOUND A TON OF RYDELS AT WALMART AND GOT OUR OWN COPIES 😋 @rydelR55@girlslifemagg@GeorgiaaR55pic.twitter.com/bdbu9kw6dXX

7 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @RowanBlanchard & @SabrinaAnnLynn our exclusive sneak peek of the Girl Meets World season finale: http://t.co/eckNGCZWEN

COMMENTS

Football face off: Brady vs. Puppies

We think it's pretty obvious, but who do you think will be MVP on Sunday?

PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ALL ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/2/2012 10:41:10 AM

PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by TeamAlice33 on 2/2/2012 7:23:12 AM

I actually remember watching parts of past Puppy Bowls. I usually watch the actual Super Bowl, but when the commercials are on repeat, I flip over to Animal Planet for a bit. It's pretty cute when they're being active, but sometimes it gets boring when they all fall asleep for a while. But puppies sleeping are still cute, right? Smile

by shastagirl11 on 2/2/2012 12:51:24 AM

The puppies, of course!!!! Laughing ^.^

by cutiecayley333 on 2/2/2012 12:48:53 AM

PUPPIES!!!

by kayla9 on 2/2/2012 12:28:47 AM

I think the puppies! I watch the puppy bowl every year! Sooooo cute! My 2 puppies love watching it too. <3

by bella.lady44 on 2/2/2012 12:11:46 AM

I whatch the puppy bowl every year! Soooo cute. My 2 puppies love watching it too. <3

by bella.lady44 on 2/2/2012 12:09:52 AM

Do you and your BFF ever argue?

Book club alert!

CLICK HERE to see what girls are saying about the lyrical new novel Echo.

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.