AN HOUR AGO She's 15, and she makes like 500 grand a year. #GirlBoss? We think, yes: http://t.co/3O53ArKsyY

2 HOURS AGO Oh gosh— your bad breath could be saying something about your health: http://t.co/sELq8h2klo

3 HOURS AGO Oh dress, will we ever know your secret color changing powers? http://t.co/Vi8MmUazgh

COMMENTS

MVP-worthy Super Bowl outfits

Football meets fashion for Sunday's big game.

Wait, so let me get this stright... Paitriots are blue and red and Giants are red and blue???

by Country Chick on 2/4/2012 7:29:52 PM

Let's go Giants! Let's go Patriots! I really don't care who wins as long as there is my Uncle's/Sister's clam dip!!!(Delicious)

by skyfashions123 on 2/4/2012 12:42:41 PM

Cool!(:

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/3/2012 11:19:10 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I'm visting family friends 4 superbowl, and I need an adorable outfit ASAP!!!!! Something form fitting, and as free as possible.

Hey girlie,

Try wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans (or mix it up and go for a pair of bright white ones). Then, on top, choose a fitted tee in a color to support the team you like the most. (Bright blue for the Giants, red and blue for the Patriots.) Finish with a cute sporty hairstyle (like a high ponytail or bun) and some casual boots. It's the Superbowl so you wanna be casual and fun!
Lauren C.

by BeautyQueen10 on 2/3/2012 9:39:09 PM

I'm wearing red scarf w/white and blue striped top! I love the Giants!!

by bartygirl8 on 2/3/2012 6:57:10 PM

Coolio

by amileofroses on 2/2/2012 11:26:05 PM

I'm wearing purple because I love the Ravens. And yes, I know they didn't make it to the Super Bowl, but they're my home team. And if they're not in it, I don't really care who wins.

by supersingershannon on 2/2/2012 9:56:48 PM

Patriots!!!!

by ler27 on 2/2/2012 8:04:25 PM

go giants! i <3 NY

by tswiftluver13 on 2/2/2012 7:07:50 PM

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!! GO BRADY AND GRONKOWSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS CAN SOOOOOO BEAT THE GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 2/2/2012 6:38:36 PM

You should splurge on classic pieces for your wardrobe that you intend to wear often. Spend less money on trendy items that are seasonal.

We're two months into '15. How is your New Year's resolution working out for you?

Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day

Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!