2 HOURS AGO Bring a little pink power to your room this weeked with this #DIY fringe! : http://t.co/AH3flKhJ12 pic.twitter.com/3EhHDkh1vO

3 HOURS AGO How are you celebrating your long weekend?👙 🎉🌞🇺🇸

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What @taylorswift13 song *totally* describes your life? http://t.co/f2HvFJ2qDU pic.twitter.com/h14UERyUoJ

COMMENTS

MVP-worthy Super Bowl outfits

Football meets fashion for Sunday's big game.

Wait, so let me get this stright... Paitriots are blue and red and Giants are red and blue???

by Country Chick on 2/4/2012 7:29:52 PM

Let's go Giants! Let's go Patriots! I really don't care who wins as long as there is my Uncle's/Sister's clam dip!!!(Delicious)

by skyfashions123 on 2/4/2012 12:42:41 PM

Cool!(:

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/3/2012 11:19:10 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I'm visting family friends 4 superbowl, and I need an adorable outfit ASAP!!!!! Something form fitting, and as free as possible.

Hey girlie,

Try wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans (or mix it up and go for a pair of bright white ones). Then, on top, choose a fitted tee in a color to support the team you like the most. (Bright blue for the Giants, red and blue for the Patriots.) Finish with a cute sporty hairstyle (like a high ponytail or bun) and some casual boots. It's the Superbowl so you wanna be casual and fun!
Lauren C.

by BeautyQueen10 on 2/3/2012 9:39:09 PM

I'm wearing red scarf w/white and blue striped top! I love the Giants!!

by bartygirl8 on 2/3/2012 6:57:10 PM

Coolio

by amileofroses on 2/2/2012 11:26:05 PM

I'm wearing purple because I love the Ravens. And yes, I know they didn't make it to the Super Bowl, but they're my home team. And if they're not in it, I don't really care who wins.

by supersingershannon on 2/2/2012 9:56:48 PM

Patriots!!!!

by ler27 on 2/2/2012 8:04:25 PM

go giants! i <3 NY

by tswiftluver13 on 2/2/2012 7:07:50 PM

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!! GO BRADY AND GRONKOWSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS CAN SOOOOOO BEAT THE GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 2/2/2012 6:38:36 PM

Try pairing unexpected colors such as pink and green, blue and yellow; or stay tonal with turquoise and navy, crimson and tangerine.

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.