11 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

12 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

14 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Mini veggie meatball calzones

The perf Superbowl snack for party people everywhere!

i just became a vegetarian and would love some great recipes but noooo nuts/peanut butter. my siblings are very allergic. please post your fav vegetarian recipes on my profile!!!

by nycdreamer12 on 3/3/2012 6:25:33 PM

This looks really good, and pretty easy! I might swap the veggie meatballs for regular meatballs though.

by shastagirl11 on 2/2/2012 12:55:24 AM

I'm trying to be as vegetarian as possible (I occasionally eat chicken and fish, I'm trying to swear off red meat).

So I love this. I really need to get some reduced-fat cheese though.

by NJessicaN on 2/1/2012 11:20:58 PM

sounds delish Laughing can't wait 2 try it !!!!!

by nattyj<3 on 2/1/2012 9:19:34 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & Plz become a Fan!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/1/2012 8:07:51 PM

madi_830- you can still eat it even if ur not a veggie...........

by rosemaryluver on 2/1/2012 7:47:35 PM

I love that u guys r posting veggie recipes.I'm vegan and i don't really see too much vegan recipes Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/1/2012 7:22:05 PM

man! i still wish i was a vegetarian, cuz this calzone would be delicious!! Smile

by madi_830 on 2/1/2012 7:12:31 PM

Not quite sure that's my thing, but I'm open to whatever! I like gyros, are calzones and gyros similar?

by svds on 2/1/2012 6:04:24 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).