AN HOUR AGO #Exclusive: Check our chat w/ #DisneyDescendants star @MitchellHope about playing Prince Ben: http://t.co/ZODwM7FquO pic.twitter.com/lc0P4ofWg5

AN HOUR AGO #FeelGoodFriday: If you love @taylorswift13 and pugs 🐶, you're in for a sweet surprise:http://t.co/gwazt0sGC99pic.twitter.com/4otcnoAu4uu

AN HOUR AGO Are you guys ready to watch #DisneyDescendants at 8pm starring our fab cover girl @DoveCameron? #tooexcited #cantwait pic.twitter.com/KT2H9o8Jdv

COMMENTS

Mini veggie meatball calzones

The perf Superbowl snack for party people everywhere!

i just became a vegetarian and would love some great recipes but noooo nuts/peanut butter. my siblings are very allergic. please post your fav vegetarian recipes on my profile!!!

by nycdreamer12 on 3/3/2012 6:25:33 PM

This looks really good, and pretty easy! I might swap the veggie meatballs for regular meatballs though.

by shastagirl11 on 2/2/2012 12:55:24 AM

I'm trying to be as vegetarian as possible (I occasionally eat chicken and fish, I'm trying to swear off red meat).

So I love this. I really need to get some reduced-fat cheese though.

by NJessicaN on 2/1/2012 11:20:58 PM

sounds delish Laughing can't wait 2 try it !!!!!

by nattyj<3 on 2/1/2012 9:19:34 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & Plz become a Fan!<3
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/1/2012 8:07:51 PM

madi_830- you can still eat it even if ur not a veggie...........

by rosemaryluver on 2/1/2012 7:47:35 PM

I love that u guys r posting veggie recipes.I'm vegan and i don't really see too much vegan recipes Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 2/1/2012 7:22:05 PM

man! i still wish i was a vegetarian, cuz this calzone would be delicious!! Smile

by madi_830 on 2/1/2012 7:12:31 PM

Not quite sure that's my thing, but I'm open to whatever! I like gyros, are calzones and gyros similar?

by svds on 2/1/2012 6:04:24 PM