1 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

2 HOURS AGO It's #BackToSchool week! Hit the halls in style with @theduckbrand DIYs: http://t.co/64CwZZ7zud pic.twitter.com/Nz97uzOBCk

2 HOURS AGO QUIZ! Are you super shy or a social butterfly?: http://t.co/FeZgDt0EuO pic.twitter.com/5nCurxvJqQ

COMMENTS

Touchdown-worthy beauty for Super Bowl Sunday

Get your game face on -- without the face paint.

Go giants!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 8:56:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod My mom doesn't wear makeup because of her acne and won't let me wear it for the same reason.My acne has calmed down now and all i have is some acne scars and 2-3 blackheads.How can i get her to let me wear makeup, at least at school?

Hey jennyusa123, show her some of the products you want to wear, so she can approve of it. Instead of buying the commercial makeup, maybe you could go for the all natural stuff like Bare Minerals and Bare Essenctiuals. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by jennyusa123 on 2/17/2012 10:49:21 AM

Yeah, Giants!! <3

by Jgard224 on 2/4/2012 9:52:08 PM

it should be packers!!!!! but go giants.....HATE patriots

by girlchloe80 on 2/2/2012 11:19:59 PM

Patriots!

by ler27 on 2/2/2012 8:25:38 PM

The saints should be goin to the superbowl!! But go gaints. Forget the superbowl this yr who's excited bout The Voice!!!!! O yeh!

by Deedles1621 on 2/1/2012 11:16:17 PM

PATRIOTS!

by caligirl99 on 2/1/2012 11:05:42 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & Plz become a Fan!<3
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/1/2012 8:06:38 PM

i wanted the 49ers to win the playoff game! but anyway GO PATRIOTS

by coldplay12 on 2/1/2012 7:49:46 PM

Well I love the Patriots but I gotta go with my home state and go for the Giant Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 2/1/2012 7:14:40 PM

Get a professional manicure at home by simply exfoliating and moisturizing your hands before painting your nails. They’ll look great and you’ll save money!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!