AN HOUR AGO Still stuck on your ex? Read this. http://t.co/HqW24ZAybt pic.twitter.com/3BmZd1Lgau

2 HOURS AGO Are you the best bestie? Take the survey! http://t.co/czhudONI17 pic.twitter.com/9pBRRXfp38

2 HOURS AGO RT @HarlequinTEEN: Have you met America's Sweetheart The Notorious Pagan Jones?! #TheNotoriousPaganJones #HarlequinTEEN https://t.co/UkpioaW11m

COMMENTS

Touchdown-worthy beauty for Super Bowl Sunday

Get your game face on -- without the face paint.

Go giants!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 8:56:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod My mom doesn't wear makeup because of her acne and won't let me wear it for the same reason.My acne has calmed down now and all i have is some acne scars and 2-3 blackheads.How can i get her to let me wear makeup, at least at school?

Hey jennyusa123, show her some of the products you want to wear, so she can approve of it. Instead of buying the commercial makeup, maybe you could go for the all natural stuff like Bare Minerals and Bare Essenctiuals. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by jennyusa123 on 2/17/2012 10:49:21 AM

Yeah, Giants!! <3

by Jgard224 on 2/4/2012 9:52:08 PM

it should be packers!!!!! but go giants.....HATE patriots

by girlchloe80 on 2/2/2012 11:19:59 PM

Patriots!

by ler27 on 2/2/2012 8:25:38 PM

The saints should be goin to the superbowl!! But go gaints. Forget the superbowl this yr who's excited bout The Voice!!!!! O yeh!

by Deedles1621 on 2/1/2012 11:16:17 PM

PATRIOTS!

by caligirl99 on 2/1/2012 11:05:42 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & Plz become a Fan!<3
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/1/2012 8:06:38 PM

i wanted the 49ers to win the playoff game! but anyway GO PATRIOTS

by coldplay12 on 2/1/2012 7:49:46 PM

Well I love the Patriots but I gotta go with my home state and go for the Giant Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 2/1/2012 7:14:40 PM

On cooler nights, try adding a loose-knit, off-the-shoulder sweater over your sundress.

You can barely drag yourself out of bed before school these days. What really gets you revved up in the morning?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.