12 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

15 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Touchdown-worthy beauty for Super Bowl Sunday

Get your game face on -- without the face paint.

Go giants!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 8:56:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod My mom doesn't wear makeup because of her acne and won't let me wear it for the same reason.My acne has calmed down now and all i have is some acne scars and 2-3 blackheads.How can i get her to let me wear makeup, at least at school?

Hey jennyusa123, show her some of the products you want to wear, so she can approve of it. Instead of buying the commercial makeup, maybe you could go for the all natural stuff like Bare Minerals and Bare Essenctiuals. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by jennyusa123 on 2/17/2012 10:49:21 AM

Yeah, Giants!! <3

by Jgard224 on 2/4/2012 9:52:08 PM

it should be packers!!!!! but go giants.....HATE patriots

by girlchloe80 on 2/2/2012 11:19:59 PM

Patriots!

by ler27 on 2/2/2012 8:25:38 PM

The saints should be goin to the superbowl!! But go gaints. Forget the superbowl this yr who's excited bout The Voice!!!!! O yeh!

by Deedles1621 on 2/1/2012 11:16:17 PM

PATRIOTS!

by caligirl99 on 2/1/2012 11:05:42 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & Plz become a Fan!<3
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/1/2012 8:06:38 PM

i wanted the 49ers to win the playoff game! but anyway GO PATRIOTS

by coldplay12 on 2/1/2012 7:49:46 PM

Well I love the Patriots but I gotta go with my home state and go for the Giant Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 2/1/2012 7:14:40 PM

Want to stop biting your nails? Get a manicure at a salon/spa to make them look flawless. This will help encourage you not to ruin them by nibbling.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.