12 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

13 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

14 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Touchdown-worthy beauty for Super Bowl Sunday

Get your game face on -- without the face paint.

Go giants!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 8:56:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod My mom doesn't wear makeup because of her acne and won't let me wear it for the same reason.My acne has calmed down now and all i have is some acne scars and 2-3 blackheads.How can i get her to let me wear makeup, at least at school?

Hey jennyusa123, show her some of the products you want to wear, so she can approve of it. Instead of buying the commercial makeup, maybe you could go for the all natural stuff like Bare Minerals and Bare Essenctiuals. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by jennyusa123 on 2/17/2012 10:49:21 AM

Yeah, Giants!! <3

by Jgard224 on 2/4/2012 9:52:08 PM

it should be packers!!!!! but go giants.....HATE patriots

by girlchloe80 on 2/2/2012 11:19:59 PM

Patriots!

by ler27 on 2/2/2012 8:25:38 PM

The saints should be goin to the superbowl!! But go gaints. Forget the superbowl this yr who's excited bout The Voice!!!!! O yeh!

by Deedles1621 on 2/1/2012 11:16:17 PM

PATRIOTS!

by caligirl99 on 2/1/2012 11:05:42 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & Plz become a Fan!<3
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/1/2012 8:06:38 PM

i wanted the 49ers to win the playoff game! but anyway GO PATRIOTS

by coldplay12 on 2/1/2012 7:49:46 PM

Well I love the Patriots but I gotta go with my home state and go for the Giant Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 2/1/2012 7:14:40 PM

Flat, oily hair and no time to shower? Not cute. Put on a cute headband that matches your outfit, and you’ll look instantly darling!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.