2 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

3 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

4 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

5 cute outfits to exercise in

These bold and bright (and totally adorbs) clothes will make ya wanna hit the gym. Really.

This is exactly what I was looking for! I needed new outfits for tennis practice and this is just PERFECT! We should have more updates on outfits (parties, casual date, tennis practice, etc.)!

by katv2114 on 2/2/2012 8:40:55 PM

MODMODMODMOD so im a girl scout and we do this YMCA sleepover thing every year. Im about to turn 12 BTW. So anyway its alot of fun and we go swimming n stuff. The only bathing suit i have are 2 bikinis. ITS THIS SATURDAY! I have totally lost my 'bikini body' from this summer. I pig out in the winter cuz i dont think it matters. Now i have HUGE thighs that spread a ft. out when i dit down EACH! PLUS my stomach stucks out too. I fell so fat in a bikini right now. I asked my mom to take me to get another bathing suit but she said no (i didn't tell her y) I have today tomaro and saturday until around 4. WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Hey girlie,

Scope out some cheap bathing suits that you could try (by doing some research online), then try telling mom exactly why you want another bathing suit. She might understand if you're feeling really insecure about it. But if she still won't budge, you gotta deal with what you have! It's not a huge deal - everyone feels that way in the wintertime Smile I promise! Just try wearing a cute dress as a coverup or a t-shirt before you hop in the pool, then jump in and enjoy yourself. Wrap up in a towel when you get out and it'll take the focus off your legs/belly <333
Lauren C.

by pandax3 on 2/2/2012 7:26:57 PM

*MOD**MOD**
i just made the soccer team the second year i tried out. Im not use to being the underdog at all. I'm too hard on myself and its messing my game up completely!!! Help

Hey girlie,

Congrats! Focus on the fact that you made the team! That should give you major confidence. Work hard to train, get your body ready, learn all the plays, and prep for the game. You need to tell yourself you did your absolute best to prepare - so there's no beating yourself up and messing up your game. You can go in there with confidence! It's not easy changing your mindset so it works for you, but I know you can do it!
Lauren C.

by daninic on 2/2/2012 7:09:51 PM

I like 2-5 but, I don't like skirts!! Smile

by shae6364 on 2/2/2012 6:56:01 PM

All so cute! I just wouldnt agree with wearing perfume (Outfit 1)...if you put it on wont you sweat it off? We aren't allowed t have scented products in the locker room and in a certain hallway because there's a teacher who's allergic....other than that its adorablee!

by eliselovesmagazines on 2/2/2012 5:23:23 PM

Omg so cute!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 2/2/2012 4:43:17 PM

I WANT NUMBER 5!!!

by AlwaysDreamer on 2/2/2012 4:38:14 PM

I like 4 and 5. I wouldnt want to exercise in the other stuff

by scooby239 on 2/2/2012 4:25:52 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!!!!
DO I have to fill out my first and last name and address on my account settings to be able to enter for the daily giveaways??

Yes you do! Smile We gotta get those prizes to ya if you win!
Lauren C.

by itsalovestory on 2/2/2012 3:25:40 PM

Love fashion? Then u should join my club! It's called fashion advice 101!!!! To join just go onto my profile and look under clubs!!! I hope to cya there!!!!!
Xoxo