10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Groundhog Day Fashion: Phil proclaims 6 more weeks of winter!

We've got the cutest snow gear to shake you out of your winter blues.

MODMOD!I have no clothes that are in fashion and i feel bad about it.what should i do to make it better

First of all never feel bad about what you do or do not have. Be proud of what you own. If you really do want to get more current clothing use your allowance to go thrift shopping so that you can buy multiple vintage items that are in style. When you thrift shop you can afford to buy more.
Amanda P.

by emmadi136 on 2/8/2012 10:21:37 AM

There are good things about more winter and there are bad things. I like keeping warm, even snuggling with my bf but I like warm weather too. I have so many clothes for the cold, I hope to wear them before I want to get rid of them.

Does anyone else feel that way?

by luckykel on 2/6/2012 3:10:19 PM

MODMODMOD
where can i find a cheap nay blue blazer.I want maybe 2 buttons on it.Thanks MOD

Try Forever 21! I've bought a bunch of blazers from there, they have tons of colors and styles Smile
Lauren C.

by linzgirl9 on 2/5/2012 10:15:32 AM

i luv the winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 2/3/2012 4:48:33 PM

Not for Maryland. At least I don't think so. We've only had one day of real snow. And it decided to snow the day before we already had a day off. So it was meaningless.

And it's already February and it's getting warmer.

by NJessicaN on 2/2/2012 11:15:32 PM

JOIN:
FASHION ADVICE 101!!!!!!!!
DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!
IN AND OUT!!!!!!!!!!
AND EVERY OTHER ONE THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! <3

by CupcakePanda on 2/2/2012 11:07:06 PM

Ha! Here in SoCal perf in the high 70s and the 80s! Its been perf beach weather and all the stores got rid of winter stuff long ago! All the stores have bathingsuits and tank tops! I luv being a California Gurl Wink!!

by soccertoughgirl on 2/2/2012 10:44:00 PM

Want to be a true Alpha? WOndering if you have what it takes? Head over to Exclusive Alphas and I'll test you out, honey~
XOXO~ FlyingChic~

by FlyingChic on 2/2/2012 10:28:27 PM

NO THAT IS NOT TRUE I SAW THE VIDEO IN SCIENCE AND PHIL PREDICTED AN EARLY SPRING!!!!!

by esk8 on 2/2/2012 9:22:15 PM

It never even was winter where I live so this doesn't make a difference Frown It has been the high 60's almost everyday. I want snow and cold. I have never liked the hot(I actually get sick from it sometimes which makes me hate it even more). I miss where I used to live...

by topchef88 on 2/2/2012 8:15:48 PM