1 HOURS AGO Why does brunch have to be strictly a weekend thing? I propose Thursday editorial brunch meetings effective immediately. #GLHQ

2 HOURS AGO How many bows’ are in your closet? http://t.co/yMOVfUUx1A

14 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

Click Here
COMMENTS

Real Girl Style: Aleya's wearable winter florals

This GL reader proves winter florals can be done.

Lol so sorry, I feel dumb Tong

by xoxojillianxo on 1/9/2013 2:06:22 PM

MOD
For me only the Look good on lockdown or whatever it's called is working :/

so sorry to hear that! we're working on it. xoxo

Katie L.

by xoxojillianxo on 1/9/2013 1:55:20 PM

Sorry to bother again actually alot of them aren't working!

hey girl! hmm, that's strange. all the links are working on our computers. maybe your browser is messed up? try exiting out and reopening. regardless, we'll work on the problem. thanks for pointing it out!

xoxo

Katie L.

by xoxojillianxo on 1/9/2013 1:39:18 PM

MOD MOD
The link when you go to in the mag and click on real girl style doesn't work!!

hey girl! thanks for letting us know, we'll fix it as soon as we can.

xoxo

Katie L.

by xoxojillianxo on 1/9/2013 1:01:53 PM

How can you submit your own "Real Girl Style" and how can you be a model for GL? Please answer! I really want to know!

Hey girl,

alicia m.

by BeachCoffee on 2/28/2012 11:34:33 AM

I loveeeeeeeeeeee it it's so stylish.

by selenagomezisawesome on 2/20/2012 6:44:12 PM

join my club it's for anyone who likes to talk about their pets, beauty, and cooking it's so much fun! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee join [it's called Selena Gomez19].

by selenagomezisawesome on 2/20/2012 6:41:37 PM

HEY CHICA'S
cheak out my blog at 2cute2btrue.wordpress.com/ ull luv it

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 2/4/2012 11:30:08 PM

Coolio!

by amileofroses on 2/4/2012 9:44:50 PM

I love adding a little dash of Spring floral to my winter wardrobe, it gives it such a fresh look!

by mangopie8240 on 2/4/2012 5:22:55 PM