13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's the best perfume for your personality? http://t.co/JtZuOI3sZk pic.twitter.com/SHjpUPRwx3

14 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of guy should you go for? http://t.co/86Vz24FF1Q pic.twitter.com/1w0JjCBHld

COMMENTS

Watch GL's all-time favorite Super Bowl ads

Because we know not everyone is tuning in just for the game tonight.

I luved the M & M commercial!!!(:

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/8/2012 10:22:07 PM

ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggg
i loved the m&m one!!!!! lol i watched it over and over again

by Punky99 on 2/7/2012 11:57:02 AM

Last night my personal favorite was probably the M&M one. Just think, SOO many people saw it.

by svds on 2/6/2012 6:28:56 PM

My favorite Superbowl ad is probably the blockbuster.com one with the hamsters haha

by beebopndsnifflez<3 on 2/6/2012 3:24:31 PM

i loved the commercial last night for m&ms!!! and the dorito one with "u didnt c nuthing" lolz!

by lilylilyloo on 2/6/2012 3:16:06 PM

They are all good. Some of them I have never seen before.

by luckykel on 2/6/2012 3:07:10 PM

GO PATS! Watchin' the game right now! I bet you anything someone will win! JK!

by katgrace11 on 2/5/2012 7:51:06 PM

Pepsi=Cute
SoBe Life Water = I was seriously scared
Snickers=Hilarious
Eminem Chrysler=Haha Eminem's all cool
SoBe 2009=That was cool in a strange way
Doritos: Pug Attack=Haha he totally just got pugg'd
Nationwide=What. The.
Girlfriend=HAHAHA She was like, "Oh we are so done with"

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/5/2012 7:35:40 PM

Watching the super bowl right now! NY is winning by 9-3

by amileofroses on 2/5/2012 7:26:14 PM

The superbowl commercials are never cool. Except that Snickers one! The funniest commercials are the All State mayhem guy! Especially that time he was a raccoon! LOL

by pinkgumball on 2/5/2012 6:40:51 PM