Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #LastMinuteGifts under 20 bucks...GO!!! http://t.co/Wa56z6wIec

1 HOURS AGO Xmas is Thurs, so it's only right that you peep this week's #horoscopes. Will you get what you've been wishing for? http://t.co/TB5kfiiUF9

2 HOURS AGO #DIY coasters for you besties (their mom's will all thank you): http://t.co/bpbD9nmJLW

COMMENTS

Watch GL's all-time favorite Super Bowl ads

Because we know not everyone is tuning in just for the game tonight.

I luved the M & M commercial!!!(:

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/8/2012 10:22:07 PM

ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggg
i loved the m&m one!!!!! lol i watched it over and over again

by Punky99 on 2/7/2012 11:57:02 AM

Last night my personal favorite was probably the M&M one. Just think, SOO many people saw it.

by svds on 2/6/2012 6:28:56 PM

My favorite Superbowl ad is probably the blockbuster.com one with the hamsters haha

by beebopndsnifflez<3 on 2/6/2012 3:24:31 PM

i loved the commercial last night for m&ms!!! and the dorito one with "u didnt c nuthing" lolz!

by lilylilyloo on 2/6/2012 3:16:06 PM

They are all good. Some of them I have never seen before.

by luckykel on 2/6/2012 3:07:10 PM

GO PATS! Watchin' the game right now! I bet you anything someone will win! JK!

by katgrace11 on 2/5/2012 7:51:06 PM

Pepsi=Cute
SoBe Life Water = I was seriously scared
Snickers=Hilarious
Eminem Chrysler=Haha Eminem's all cool
SoBe 2009=That was cool in a strange way
Doritos: Pug Attack=Haha he totally just got pugg'd
Nationwide=What. The.
Girlfriend=HAHAHA She was like, "Oh we are so done with"

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/5/2012 7:35:40 PM

Watching the super bowl right now! NY is winning by 9-3

by amileofroses on 2/5/2012 7:26:14 PM

The superbowl commercials are never cool. Except that Snickers one! The funniest commercials are the All State mayhem guy! Especially that time he was a raccoon! LOL

by pinkgumball on 2/5/2012 6:40:51 PM

Love all of these! Especially the Sobe one's, the lizards are so cool! Tong

by fallsb-ball on 2/5/2012 4:46:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
does entering multiple times affect ur odd of being picked in the daily contests and grand prize? like, if i enter 115 times for the grand prize versus once for the grand prize, will my odds be the same?
thanx a ton!
xoxo,
natalie :<)

Hey Natalie,

A computer takes every prize entry, then chooses ONE at random to be the winner. So if you enter 115 times, you could win...but someone who entered ONCE could win too! It's all random. Some girls really want a certain prize so they'll enter a bunch of times - but that's your choice! And don't be disappointed if you enter all those times and still don't win - we get LOTS of entries! <3
Lauren C.

by soccerlover99 on 2/5/2012 12:19:28 PM

what about the one last year; with bobblehead emimem and mtn dew?

by soccerlover99 on 2/5/2012 11:27:56 AM

MOD........ I have a suggestion, for the report button at every comment I think there should be something that pops up and says, "Are you Sure you want to Report this comment?"
With a yes or no comment. (It's because I click everywhere)
XOXO, Terra Rose

Hey girlie,

Thanks for the suggestion! We'll definitely consider it... we love hearing your thoughts on how to make GL better! Smile (And don't worry - we check each and every reported comment before deleting it forever so, if nothing is "bad" or offensive in it, it won't get deleted by mistake!)
Lauren C.

by Terra Rose♥ on 2/5/2012 11:26:46 AM

Hey Hunger Games fans! I just found an awesome club called Hungry4HungerGames! They ask u Qs about ur fav parts, parts u would change and how, which caracters shud go w/ who, and etc.! Fans of Suzanne Collins' incredible and incredible great series, The Hunger Games! Ya'll should join!

by girlygirls&sparkles on 2/5/2012 10:40:51 AM

These are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! I'm dying!

by Cait850 on 2/5/2012 9:40:03 AM

I love the Doritos one, the Life Water ones and the baby one the most! SOO cute! I also like the dorito one where the kid is like "Stay away from my momma AND my Doritos!" Haha! Laughing

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 2/5/2012 9:34:33 AM

love fashion? then you should join my club! its called fashion advice 101! to join just go onto my profile and look for it under clubs! I hope to cya there girlies!
XOXO
~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/5/2012 9:23:36 AM

I always like the E*trade commercials. There was this one that was really funny but I don't remember he said that was so funny. All the rest are just ok...

by topchef88 on 2/5/2012 8:59:22 AM

You're forgetting the doritos commercial that the kid says "stay away from my momma AND my Doritos" Smile

by coolgirl25 on 2/5/2012 2:34:37 AM