22 MINUTES AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

2 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

8 Valentine's Day date ideas even he'll heart

Girls, get your guy, because this will be the Valentine's to top 'em all!

@ phoenix in flight i sagree! alot of people go to our local roller skating rink for dates, it's great cuz u can request songs 4 each other and get snacks.

by lemonlime123 on 6/26/2012 11:47:43 AM

I kind of need some expertise on this: I'm wondering what to get my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. It has to be special but kind of subtle because we just started going out.I was defineately going to get him a card, but do you have any other ideas. Thanks in advance

Hey girl,

Keep it simple and give him something he will use...and something he'll love. What's his fave candy or baked good? If it's chocolate chip cookies or Kit Kats, give them to him with the card. You could get him a phone/mp3 player case, a keychain, or something else if you think he'd use it. You could also have a movie night where you each bring your favorite DVD and watch it, so you can get to know each other by sharing your favorite movies with each other Smile
Lauren C.

by SuperNova on 2/11/2012 10:47:10 PM

My bf lives 2 states away and his bday is the day after valentines day and i really want 2 do somethin 4 him but i have no idea wut id send him somthin by mail but niether of our parents knows were goin out so can anyone think of anything??????

Hey girl,

Try sending him an email with a playlist of songs in it! They can be songs you like, songs he loves, songs that describe your relationship, lovey songs, songs you think he should hear, etc. It would be a really cute gesture - and won't get any parents suspicious Smile
Lauren C.

by ibrown1 on 2/11/2012 5:37:58 PM

Awww, you should've added some good, old-fashioned roller skating Smile

by Phoenix In Flight on 2/11/2012 12:12:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I need an idea for my bf's valentines gift. I am gonna write him a card but should i get him a gift? If so any ideas for a homemade gift? I really want to show him i care about him but i cant go shopping. I dont know what to do help!

Hey girl,

If you want something homemade, why not bake something, or make your own card with scrapbooking supplies? It's super easy and cheap and will show you care enough to put time into it!

Meghan D.

by ssblue on 2/11/2012 10:56:20 AM

Mod Mod
What should I do bout this guy. I rly like this guy who s a junior I am a freshman and well I just knda realized I like him and well I have like a huge family connection with him and it's great. The problem is tht he is ver shy and u know one of those guys with knda little mount of friends and I'm outgoing with tons of friends and well his twin sis and me are friends and she said he's only shy at first and when he starts to get to know u he will tall to u more which he has and tht started a week ago anyways I have kno idea how to get to find out if he likes me. I mean he dares at meal tbes time and in the halls and I guess one time we were talking and he said tht ei walked into jo's class and I shud have said hi haha well anyways how can I find out if he likes me and there is a dance coming up girls chooice I want to go for tilt births whole family friends thing will ame always definitely if he says no

Hey girl,

If you want to ask him to the dance and you're already friends, go for it! Even if nothing happens, you'll still get to know him better and have a great time.

Meghan D.

by Winniefer on 2/11/2012 12:59:12 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I really like this guy (i have liked him for 4 years) and i am afraid to tell him. I am shy and i don't know how to ask him (i honestly am to afraid to) and my BFF thinks he likes me. I just don't know! Do you have any tips on how to know if he likes me back? Would it be ok if my friend asked him who he likes and then bring me up? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

It's totally fine to have your friend ask him for info! But you gotta overcome this fear of talking to him! Being shy is super common and it's easy to let it get the best of you, but you can beat it. Try talking to him online or through texts to work up confidence. Ask him about his hobbies and let him talk about himself so you can get to know him even better. Flirt, compliment him, and tease him to subtly hint that you're crushing on him. See how he responds! That could be an easy way to see if he might be crushing back Smile
Lauren C.

by DeniCandy on 2/9/2012 4:15:03 PM

Hi I really want to get my bf something! I have just a few problems.... He is gluten free!! I cant get him any chocolate or make cupcakes and I dont know what i could make him for dinner. Any ideas? I got him a card and a teddy bear but he gives me so much I dont know how I can give back! We have been dating for about a year so is there anything I could get him? Thanks!

by Mama_Umbridge715 on 2/9/2012 1:40:55 AM

Great Ideas!Laughing

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/8/2012 10:24:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I have no idea what to do for my boyfriend for V-day! I want to do something really personal and cute because it's also our 2 month anniversary on sunday. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey wizvamp115, maybe since it's your second month anniverssary, you could get him two gifts of everything. Maybe two boxes of chocolate and two cards(one bought, one made). On the original card write a little message to him about how happy you are that he's your boyfriend. I'm sure he'll really like that. Hope this helps girl! Xoxo

Lynae P.