3 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

6 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

7 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

8 Valentine's Day date ideas even he'll heart

Girls, get your guy, because this will be the Valentine's to top 'em all!

MODMODMOD! I tried #5... Lets just say. My crush will never talk to me again. First, I took him to the worst possible bowling alley in the WORLD! It reeked of sewage... And the service was horrible! Next,when it was my turn with the ball he decided to help me. Unexpectedly. Next thing you know, he was yelling at me. Turns out, I was so scared I dropped the ball on his foot,also meaning he can't play in the big football game. He's the quarterback. Cute Guy+Bowling Ball= Mad crush and Football
team. : ( What should I do to make it better?

Hey Girl,

That sounds like a pretty bad date indeed BUT none of it is your fault! You could't have known about the disgusting inside of the bowling alley or the bad service! Both of you should see this as a fun experience and just remember to NEVER go there again! When it comes to you dropping the bowling ball on his foot, yes that's pretty messed up considering that he needed to play on the team BUT he also yelled at you, which is why you dropped the ball in the first place! Overall, it was just an accident! Try to talk to him, apologize for this horrible date and tell him that you want to make up for it by taking him to the movies or to your favorite ice cream place! Hope this helps Smile

alicia m. alicia m.

by emmadi136 on 2/7/2012 3:03:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
i have a BIG crush on this guy. he likes me back but he also likes my friend but she has a boyfriend. would it be wierd if i got him something for valentines day? if it isnt, what should i get him? thanks!

I say get him something small like candy. That will be a nice gift Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by littlemissawesomness on 2/5/2012 8:33:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD. So Valentines Day is coming up and I'm SUPER excited. I know nothing special will happen, but it's one of my favorite times of the year. Anyways, I really want something to happen this year. I've been flirting like crazy with my crush and he's been giving me mixed signals (flirting back, hitting on me, but saying he doesn't like me..) So how can you make something special happen? (I kinda want a boyfriend..I haven't had one in a couple months.)
Thanks. This is kinda a hard question I bet..sorry for that! <3

Well dont force anything to happen. Keep flirting and see where things go. You have to be patient with things like this. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Birdgirly11 on 2/5/2012 7:36:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
For my schools vday dance, i have a cute CASUAL outfit picked out! Well we can dress casual, but many girls are wearing dresses. I feel like my outfit (which is dark jeans and a flowy tribal print top) is too casual. Do u have any ideas on how to make the outfit seem formal?! I cant wear a cardi or blazer cuz the sleeves r very flowy!! Please any ideas (makeup accessories etc) would be great!!!!

Try a fitted black skirt with tights and the top. That will dress it up a bit Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by paramoregurl on 2/5/2012 7:31:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
K, so the guy I like asked me out to the Valentines Dance at my school and I'm really happy about it, but I have no idea what to wear! I have leopard print heels and want to wear a dress, but I don't know what to do. I have a red dress from H & M that I could wear, or a black dress that's cute but kinda boring. I suppose I could make them cute with accessories... Please give me some ideas on what to wear! And please keep in mind that I will be dancing all night so nothing too formal or delicate. Thank you lots! <3

I say red dress with the leopard heels. That will be perfect for a valentines day dress. Stay simple with the accessories though because the heels are a big statement. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by mrs.malfoy7 on 2/5/2012 7:26:55 PM

How do you make the little smiley faces in your comments

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/5/2012 7:19:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
so i have been really good friends with this guy since about november 2010. so a while. weve recently become really close. were really similar and both singers and hes so easy to get along with. yesterday, he came over and at the end of the night he pulled me in for a huge hug and picked me up and held me and then he kissed my forehead (more than once!) and gave me a pep talk about my audition i had today. then we decided wed hang out again on friday night and see a show together.
1. do you think he likes me?
2. would it be weird to get him something for valentines day?
thanks Smile

He might possibly like you. But theres also a strong chance hes just friends. But i think getting him something small like some candy for vday would be a great idea! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by iluv2sing on 2/5/2012 5:06:06 PM

I have a violin concert on V-day this year Smile

by bright_lights111 on 2/5/2012 4:21:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD i am going into high school soon, and i was wondering: is there a difference between the average middle school girl and the average high school girl? i feel as if there is but i just can't seem to find it.

Hey girlie,

Of course there is! You go through a lot of new experiences in high school and, as a result of growing up, you learn a lot about yourself. Obviously I can't speak for EVERY high school girl, but I think the longer you're there, the more mature you feel, the more secure you feel with yourself, etc. Plus, high school girls are more likely to be involved in sports and other activities, possibly date, have a part time job... the world really opens up! Smile
Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 2/5/2012 12:46:02 PM

These sound great, and my boyfriend would like them, but valentine's day is on a tuesday! I'm inviting him over to do homework.

by ea2797 on 2/5/2012 11:53:25 AM