2 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

2 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

8 Valentine's Day date ideas even he'll heart

Girls, get your guy, because this will be the Valentine's to top 'em all!

@ phoenix in flight i sagree! alot of people go to our local roller skating rink for dates, it's great cuz u can request songs 4 each other and get snacks.

by lemonlime123 on 6/26/2012 11:47:43 AM

I kind of need some expertise on this: I'm wondering what to get my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. It has to be special but kind of subtle because we just started going out.I was defineately going to get him a card, but do you have any other ideas. Thanks in advance

Hey girl,

Keep it simple and give him something he will use...and something he'll love. What's his fave candy or baked good? If it's chocolate chip cookies or Kit Kats, give them to him with the card. You could get him a phone/mp3 player case, a keychain, or something else if you think he'd use it. You could also have a movie night where you each bring your favorite DVD and watch it, so you can get to know each other by sharing your favorite movies with each other Smile
Lauren C.

by SuperNova on 2/11/2012 10:47:10 PM

My bf lives 2 states away and his bday is the day after valentines day and i really want 2 do somethin 4 him but i have no idea wut id send him somthin by mail but niether of our parents knows were goin out so can anyone think of anything??????

Hey girl,

Try sending him an email with a playlist of songs in it! They can be songs you like, songs he loves, songs that describe your relationship, lovey songs, songs you think he should hear, etc. It would be a really cute gesture - and won't get any parents suspicious Smile
Lauren C.

by ibrown1 on 2/11/2012 5:37:58 PM

Awww, you should've added some good, old-fashioned roller skating Smile

by Phoenix In Flight on 2/11/2012 12:12:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I need an idea for my bf's valentines gift. I am gonna write him a card but should i get him a gift? If so any ideas for a homemade gift? I really want to show him i care about him but i cant go shopping. I dont know what to do help!

Hey girl,

If you want something homemade, why not bake something, or make your own card with scrapbooking supplies? It's super easy and cheap and will show you care enough to put time into it!

Meghan D.

by ssblue on 2/11/2012 10:56:20 AM

Mod Mod
What should I do bout this guy. I rly like this guy who s a junior I am a freshman and well I just knda realized I like him and well I have like a huge family connection with him and it's great. The problem is tht he is ver shy and u know one of those guys with knda little mount of friends and I'm outgoing with tons of friends and well his twin sis and me are friends and she said he's only shy at first and when he starts to get to know u he will tall to u more which he has and tht started a week ago anyways I have kno idea how to get to find out if he likes me. I mean he dares at meal tbes time and in the halls and I guess one time we were talking and he said tht ei walked into jo's class and I shud have said hi haha well anyways how can I find out if he likes me and there is a dance coming up girls chooice I want to go for tilt births whole family friends thing will ame always definitely if he says no

Hey girl,

If you want to ask him to the dance and you're already friends, go for it! Even if nothing happens, you'll still get to know him better and have a great time.

Meghan D.

by Winniefer on 2/11/2012 12:59:12 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I really like this guy (i have liked him for 4 years) and i am afraid to tell him. I am shy and i don't know how to ask him (i honestly am to afraid to) and my BFF thinks he likes me. I just don't know! Do you have any tips on how to know if he likes me back? Would it be ok if my friend asked him who he likes and then bring me up? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

It's totally fine to have your friend ask him for info! But you gotta overcome this fear of talking to him! Being shy is super common and it's easy to let it get the best of you, but you can beat it. Try talking to him online or through texts to work up confidence. Ask him about his hobbies and let him talk about himself so you can get to know him even better. Flirt, compliment him, and tease him to subtly hint that you're crushing on him. See how he responds! That could be an easy way to see if he might be crushing back Smile
Lauren C.

by DeniCandy on 2/9/2012 4:15:03 PM

Hi I really want to get my bf something! I have just a few problems.... He is gluten free!! I cant get him any chocolate or make cupcakes and I dont know what i could make him for dinner. Any ideas? I got him a card and a teddy bear but he gives me so much I dont know how I can give back! We have been dating for about a year so is there anything I could get him? Thanks!

by Mama_Umbridge715 on 2/9/2012 1:40:55 AM

Great Ideas!Laughing

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/8/2012 10:24:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I have no idea what to do for my boyfriend for V-day! I want to do something really personal and cute because it's also our 2 month anniversary on sunday. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey wizvamp115, maybe since it's your second month anniverssary, you could get him two gifts of everything. Maybe two boxes of chocolate and two cards(one bought, one made). On the original card write a little message to him about how happy you are that he's your boyfriend. I'm sure he'll really like that. Hope this helps girl! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by wizvamp115 on 2/8/2012 5:21:13 PM

MODMODMOD! I tried #5... Lets just say. My crush will never talk to me again. First, I took him to the worst possible bowling alley in the WORLD! It reeked of sewage... And the service was horrible! Next,when it was my turn with the ball he decided to help me. Unexpectedly. Next thing you know, he was yelling at me. Turns out, I was so scared I dropped the ball on his foot,also meaning he can't play in the big football game. He's the quarterback. Cute Guy+Bowling Ball= Mad crush and Football
team. : ( What should I do to make it better?

Hey Girl,

That sounds like a pretty bad date indeed BUT none of it is your fault! You could't have known about the disgusting inside of the bowling alley or the bad service! Both of you should see this as a fun experience and just remember to NEVER go there again! When it comes to you dropping the bowling ball on his foot, yes that's pretty messed up considering that he needed to play on the team BUT he also yelled at you, which is why you dropped the ball in the first place! Overall, it was just an accident! Try to talk to him, apologize for this horrible date and tell him that you want to make up for it by taking him to the movies or to your favorite ice cream place! Hope this helps Smile

alicia m. alicia m.

by emmadi136 on 2/7/2012 3:03:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
i have a BIG crush on this guy. he likes me back but he also likes my friend but she has a boyfriend. would it be wierd if i got him something for valentines day? if it isnt, what should i get him? thanks!

I say get him something small like candy. That will be a nice gift Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by littlemissawesomness on 2/5/2012 8:33:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD. So Valentines Day is coming up and I'm SUPER excited. I know nothing special will happen, but it's one of my favorite times of the year. Anyways, I really want something to happen this year. I've been flirting like crazy with my crush and he's been giving me mixed signals (flirting back, hitting on me, but saying he doesn't like me..) So how can you make something special happen? (I kinda want a boyfriend..I haven't had one in a couple months.)
Thanks. This is kinda a hard question I bet..sorry for that! <3

Well dont force anything to happen. Keep flirting and see where things go. You have to be patient with things like this. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Birdgirly11 on 2/5/2012 7:36:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
For my schools vday dance, i have a cute CASUAL outfit picked out! Well we can dress casual, but many girls are wearing dresses. I feel like my outfit (which is dark jeans and a flowy tribal print top) is too casual. Do u have any ideas on how to make the outfit seem formal?! I cant wear a cardi or blazer cuz the sleeves r very flowy!! Please any ideas (makeup accessories etc) would be great!!!!

Try a fitted black skirt with tights and the top. That will dress it up a bit Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by paramoregurl on 2/5/2012 7:31:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
K, so the guy I like asked me out to the Valentines Dance at my school and I'm really happy about it, but I have no idea what to wear! I have leopard print heels and want to wear a dress, but I don't know what to do. I have a red dress from H & M that I could wear, or a black dress that's cute but kinda boring. I suppose I could make them cute with accessories... Please give me some ideas on what to wear! And please keep in mind that I will be dancing all night so nothing too formal or delicate. Thank you lots! <3

I say red dress with the leopard heels. That will be perfect for a valentines day dress. Stay simple with the accessories though because the heels are a big statement. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by mrs.malfoy7 on 2/5/2012 7:26:55 PM

How do you make the little smiley faces in your comments

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/5/2012 7:19:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
so i have been really good friends with this guy since about november 2010. so a while. weve recently become really close. were really similar and both singers and hes so easy to get along with. yesterday, he came over and at the end of the night he pulled me in for a huge hug and picked me up and held me and then he kissed my forehead (more than once!) and gave me a pep talk about my audition i had today. then we decided wed hang out again on friday night and see a show together.
1. do you think he likes me?
2. would it be weird to get him something for valentines day?
thanks Smile

He might possibly like you. But theres also a strong chance hes just friends. But i think getting him something small like some candy for vday would be a great idea! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by iluv2sing on 2/5/2012 5:06:06 PM

I have a violin concert on V-day this year Smile

by bright_lights111 on 2/5/2012 4:21:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD i am going into high school soon, and i was wondering: is there a difference between the average middle school girl and the average high school girl? i feel as if there is but i just can't seem to find it.

Hey girlie,

Of course there is! You go through a lot of new experiences in high school and, as a result of growing up, you learn a lot about yourself. Obviously I can't speak for EVERY high school girl, but I think the longer you're there, the more mature you feel, the more secure you feel with yourself, etc. Plus, high school girls are more likely to be involved in sports and other activities, possibly date, have a part time job... the world really opens up! Smile
Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 2/5/2012 12:46:02 PM

These sound great, and my boyfriend would like them, but valentine's day is on a tuesday! I'm inviting him over to do homework.

by ea2797 on 2/5/2012 11:53:25 AM

I went out with this boy im totally in love with for two days, and then he broke up with me. whenever we hang out (yes we still do) it seems like he still likes me and i still like him, but he broke up with me, so i fell like i cant tell him i still like him! help please?

by lilriver123xD on 2/5/2012 9:30:10 AM

love fashion? then you should join my club! its called fashion advice 101! to join just go to my profile and look for it under clubs! I hope to cya there!
XOXO
~fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/5/2012 9:22:16 AM

First comment yes! Cool ideas! I'm at my house spending the night w/ my dff

by Charlotte12sky4 on 2/5/2012 1:23:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My crush asked me out Laughing We are going out on Friday. IT'S MY FIRST DATE D: Do you have any advice?!?!? HELP PLEASE!! <3 <3 <3

Hey girlie,

WOO HOO!! Congrats, girl! The most important thing is to take deep breaths and be yourself. It'll be tempting to get shy and quiet, and it'll also be tempting to act flirty and over the top. But the most important thing is that you talk about your interests and his, you act like yourself, and you have a good time together <3
Lauren C.