12 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

14 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

15 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Dear James - A love letter

Got a like (or love) letter of your own? We'll post it--anonymously, of course!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I really like this guy but he makes me nervous whick no guy has ever done before <3 what do I do to talk to him?????

Hey girlie,

Try making small talk before class starts, using a mutual friend to casually make a convo happen, chat in the lunch line, get your crew to sit near him at lunch, or chat him online. Start slow and just chat about easy things, like his interests/hobbies, music, movies, sports, school, etc. Over time, you'll feel like closer friends... and you can start flirting, teasing, and taking things to the next level!
Lauren C.

by dj girl on 4/14/2012 10:49:40 PM

awwww Frown

by usmcbratknc on 3/6/2012 6:35:57 PM

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments!! I wrote this story, basing it off my own love life. I made it sound like it was the end of eight grade, though I'm really in seventh! Thanks again!!! Yours truly, soccergirlok.

by soccergirlok on 2/26/2012 10:38:23 PM

Aww.....

by JessiJo77 on 2/21/2012 5:57:48 PM

That was beautiful!!!!!
join my club.....single and loving it.
Whether you just found out ur crush doesn't like u or u just went through a bad break up...we'll help u through! Or maybe ur just bummed cause u don't have a bf...ur not alone!!!!!

by bandnerds41698 on 2/19/2012 10:19:07 PM

These r so beautiful!
Join my club.....single and loving it!!!!!!!!

by bandnerds41698 on 2/19/2012 10:15:22 PM

@jwpixie: It's the same way for me too! I know he used to like me in sixth grade but we are in 8th grade now and we are really good friends but he says im like sister but I really like him..and I don't know what to do

by cuteduckie on 2/13/2012 6:20:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really likd this guy. Like really REALLY like him. I always hate Valentine's Day. It is always a depressing time for me. I hate it! How do I deal with it? I have a friend telling him that I like him. I just want to know how I deal with the rejection.

Hey Gleek13png, no matter what you're getting rejected from, whether it's a boy, audition, anything, remember it's not the end of the world. If this guy doesn't like you that doesn't mean other ones won't. Sometimes rejection is a good thing. I believe everything happens for a reason. So if you don't end up with this guy, it could be because there's someone better out there for you. So no worries chicky, if he doesn't feel the same way. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Gleek13pgn on 2/8/2012 8:59:24 PM

MODMOD In my sixth grade classroom, we have a V-day exchange, and I'm thinking of doing something a lot like this for my crush. Should I sign it anonymusly, like this one or sign my name? I'm worried If he actually doesn't like me and knows it's me, it would be awkward. Thanks

Hey Echosong, if you don't sign it, he'll never know who got it for him and you'll never know how he feels about you. If you do sign it, he'll know about your crush on him, and maybe he'll want to start something with you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Echosong on 2/8/2012 8:47:52 PM

this is how i feel about a guy in my homeroom. i help him in math and sees me as a sister, but i think of him as something more. i dont know what to do about it. help!

by jwpixie on 2/8/2012 3:10:07 PM