4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

6 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

8 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Dear James - A love letter

Got a like (or love) letter of your own? We'll post it--anonymously, of course!

I submitted one! This one is beautiful!

by reesesgal16 on 2/6/2012 7:03:15 PM

Aww that letter is so cute I wish I had the courage to actully do that for my crush

by kaykaybff on 2/6/2012 6:18:12 PM

That's so sweet!!

by svds on 2/6/2012 5:51:42 PM

AWWWW that's sooo sweet!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/6/2012 5:25:14 PM

That was good. Smile Kinda. Smile

by katgrace11 on 2/5/2012 8:04:55 PM

Sent one... hope it gets posted Smile

by mgw11898 on 2/5/2012 5:39:44 PM

That is so sweet! Great idea.

by RockPaperScissors on 2/5/2012 4:00:02 PM

Ehmigawd!!!Smile That was gorgouess!!!

by jessi930 on 2/5/2012 2:02:09 PM

Mod Mod Mod (:
So there's this boy who I have liked for about two years. Everyone swears he likes me too, but I know I can't trust that. Though he really does treat me like he likes me. Anyway. Next month is our freshmen semi-formal dance. I've been totally hoping that he might ask me. If the dance is only one month you think he would've asked me by now? I've gotten his approval on a dress! But..he has yet to ask me. It's no biggie if he doesn't, I'll still have fun with my buds, but I'm far in advance would you expect a guy to ask a girl to a dance? And is it weird if a girl asks him? I know that if I ask him he'll say yes (long story) but..I feel like that's weird. I really want to go with this boy but I feel like our time is out.

Hey girlie,

I think two weeks ahead of time is pretty normal, if he's going to ask you out. With a month, the dance still feels far away so he's probably not even thinking about it! Just keep trying to talk to him lots in the meantime, compliment him, and bring up the dance in subtle ways here and there (um, getting his approval on the dress was genius) to keep it on his mind. And it's totally not weird for a girl to ask him! I think in high school, I had a good balance between guys asking me and me asking guys. Just keep things casual and fun - don't take it too seriously and it'll all work out! Smile
Lauren C.

by smiley.<3 on 2/5/2012 11:49:50 AM

Join my basketball club called "basketball lovers" you know you want to....
Smile have. Fantabulous daySmileSmileSmile

by allys_pig on 2/5/2012 11:27:23 AM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?