14 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

15 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Dear James - A love letter

Got a like (or love) letter of your own? We'll post it--anonymously, of course!

AWW, that is so sweet!

by CupcakeCutie_21 on 2/5/2012 11:01:54 AM

awww

by j4zm09 on 2/5/2012 10:48:32 AM

so there's this guy that i like, but the problem is we only text. he's super sweet over text and we r both really flirty with each other, but i want to talk to him in person. How can i get him to talk to me at school?

Hey girlie,

Instead of waiting for him to talk to you... talk to him! In the hallways, start by giving him a smile as you pass by. After some time, say "hey!" Try going up to his locker and asking him a question about something he loves (a hobby, his best class, etc.). At the basketball game or another school event, go over and make small talk. I know it makes ya nervous to think about, but you gotta make that first move sometime - so just take a deep breath and go for it!
Lauren C.

by privygurl123 on 2/5/2012 9:17:52 AM

Love fashion? then you should join my club! its called fashion advice 101! to join just go onto my profile and look for it under clubs! i hope to cya there gals!
XOXO
~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/5/2012 9:17:28 AM

oh my gosh i seriously cried right there that was so sweet

by Payton K on 2/5/2012 9:15:11 AM

Omg! i love it,

by Emma2112 on 2/5/2012 8:30:12 AM

How sweet!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 2/5/2012 1:27:42 AM

I feel that way about this guy named......... Well not going to tell but i liked him and he does not like me so whatever

by Schoneboom on 2/5/2012 1:17:46 AM

That made my eyes water. SO TOUCHING! :') so sweet, and so sad at the same time. Story of my love life.

by JessiJo77 on 2/5/2012 12:33:38 AM