5 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

9 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

10 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Dear James - A love letter

Got a like (or love) letter of your own? We'll post it--anonymously, of course!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I really like this guy but he makes me nervous whick no guy has ever done before <3 what do I do to talk to him?????

Hey girlie,

Try making small talk before class starts, using a mutual friend to casually make a convo happen, chat in the lunch line, get your crew to sit near him at lunch, or chat him online. Start slow and just chat about easy things, like his interests/hobbies, music, movies, sports, school, etc. Over time, you'll feel like closer friends... and you can start flirting, teasing, and taking things to the next level!
Lauren C.

by dj girl on 4/14/2012 10:49:40 PM

awwww Frown

by usmcbratknc on 3/6/2012 6:35:57 PM

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments!! I wrote this story, basing it off my own love life. I made it sound like it was the end of eight grade, though I'm really in seventh! Thanks again!!! Yours truly, soccergirlok.

by soccergirlok on 2/26/2012 10:38:23 PM

Aww.....

by JessiJo77 on 2/21/2012 5:57:48 PM

That was beautiful!!!!!
join my club.....single and loving it.
Whether you just found out ur crush doesn't like u or u just went through a bad break up...we'll help u through! Or maybe ur just bummed cause u don't have a bf...ur not alone!!!!!

by bandnerds41698 on 2/19/2012 10:19:07 PM

These r so beautiful!
Join my club.....single and loving it!!!!!!!!

by bandnerds41698 on 2/19/2012 10:15:22 PM

@jwpixie: It's the same way for me too! I know he used to like me in sixth grade but we are in 8th grade now and we are really good friends but he says im like sister but I really like him..and I don't know what to do

by cuteduckie on 2/13/2012 6:20:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really likd this guy. Like really REALLY like him. I always hate Valentine's Day. It is always a depressing time for me. I hate it! How do I deal with it? I have a friend telling him that I like him. I just want to know how I deal with the rejection.

Hey Gleek13png, no matter what you're getting rejected from, whether it's a boy, audition, anything, remember it's not the end of the world. If this guy doesn't like you that doesn't mean other ones won't. Sometimes rejection is a good thing. I believe everything happens for a reason. So if you don't end up with this guy, it could be because there's someone better out there for you. So no worries chicky, if he doesn't feel the same way. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Gleek13pgn on 2/8/2012 8:59:24 PM

MODMOD In my sixth grade classroom, we have a V-day exchange, and I'm thinking of doing something a lot like this for my crush. Should I sign it anonymusly, like this one or sign my name? I'm worried If he actually doesn't like me and knows it's me, it would be awkward. Thanks

Hey Echosong, if you don't sign it, he'll never know who got it for him and you'll never know how he feels about you. If you do sign it, he'll know about your crush on him, and maybe he'll want to start something with you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Echosong on 2/8/2012 8:47:52 PM

this is how i feel about a guy in my homeroom. i help him in math and sees me as a sister, but i think of him as something more. i dont know what to do about it. help!

by jwpixie on 2/8/2012 3:10:07 PM

I submitted one! This one is beautiful!

by reesesgal16 on 2/6/2012 7:03:15 PM

Aww that letter is so cute I wish I had the courage to actully do that for my crush

by kaykaybff on 2/6/2012 6:18:12 PM

That's so sweet!!

by svds on 2/6/2012 5:51:42 PM

AWWWW that's sooo sweet!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/6/2012 5:25:14 PM

That was good. Smile Kinda. Smile

by katgrace11 on 2/5/2012 8:04:55 PM

Sent one... hope it gets posted Smile

by mgw11898 on 2/5/2012 5:39:44 PM

That is so sweet! Great idea.

by RockPaperScissors on 2/5/2012 4:00:02 PM

Ehmigawd!!!Smile That was gorgouess!!!

by jessi930 on 2/5/2012 2:02:09 PM

Mod Mod Mod (:
So there's this boy who I have liked for about two years. Everyone swears he likes me too, but I know I can't trust that. Though he really does treat me like he likes me. Anyway. Next month is our freshmen semi-formal dance. I've been totally hoping that he might ask me. If the dance is only one month away...do you think he would've asked me by now? I've gotten his approval on a dress! But..he has yet to ask me. It's no biggie if he doesn't, I'll still have fun with my buds, but I'm wondering...how far in advance would you expect a guy to ask a girl to a dance? And is it weird if a girl asks him? I know that if I ask him he'll say yes (long story) but..I feel like that's weird. I really want to go with this boy but I feel like our time is out.

Hey girlie,

I think two weeks ahead of time is pretty normal, if he's going to ask you out. With a month, the dance still feels far away so he's probably not even thinking about it! Just keep trying to talk to him lots in the meantime, compliment him, and bring up the dance in subtle ways here and there (um, getting his approval on the dress was genius) to keep it on his mind. And it's totally not weird for a girl to ask him! I think in high school, I had a good balance between guys asking me and me asking guys. Just keep things casual and fun - don't take it too seriously and it'll all work out! Smile
Lauren C.

by smiley.<3 on 2/5/2012 11:49:50 AM

Join my basketball club called "basketball lovers" you know you want to....
Smile have. Fantabulous daySmileSmileSmile

by allys_pig on 2/5/2012 11:27:23 AM

AWW, that is so sweet!

by CupcakeCutie_21 on 2/5/2012 11:01:54 AM

awww

by j4zm09 on 2/5/2012 10:48:32 AM

so there's this guy that i like, but the problem is we only text. he's super sweet over text and we r both really flirty with each other, but i want to talk to him in person. How can i get him to talk to me at school?

Hey girlie,

Instead of waiting for him to talk to you... talk to him! In the hallways, start by giving him a smile as you pass by. After some time, say "hey!" Try going up to his locker and asking him a question about something he loves (a hobby, his best class, etc.). At the basketball game or another school event, go over and make small talk. I know it makes ya nervous to think about, but you gotta make that first move sometime - so just take a deep breath and go for it!
Lauren C.

by privygurl123 on 2/5/2012 9:17:52 AM

Love fashion? then you should join my club! its called fashion advice 101! to join just go onto my profile and look for it under clubs! i hope to cya there gals!
XOXO
~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/5/2012 9:17:28 AM

oh my gosh i seriously cried right there that was so sweet

by Payton K on 2/5/2012 9:15:11 AM

Omg! i love it,

by Emma2112 on 2/5/2012 8:30:12 AM

How sweet!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 2/5/2012 1:27:42 AM

I feel that way about this guy named......... Well not going to tell but i liked him and he does not like me so whatever

by Schoneboom on 2/5/2012 1:17:46 AM

That made my eyes water. SO TOUCHING! :') so sweet, and so sad at the same time. Story of my love life.

by JessiJo77 on 2/5/2012 12:33:38 AM