5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Super cozy mukluks

The perfect boot to rock the rest of winter.

MOD MOD MOD ok so before i asked a mod about any movies without sexual stuff in it. i got a good list but most of them won't pass my parents' inspection. do you know of any movies for 13 year olds to watch wihtout like ANY thing sexual or sexual jokes in it?? thanks SO much!! -xoxo

Hey t-dog123, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Twiilight, Liar Liar, Happy Gilmore, 17 Again, and Dodgenball are some good flicks. Hope these help! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by t-dog123 on 2/4/2012 6:09:57 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Hi im in 7th grade and i like this guy in 8th grade. He's in my french and orchestra class. I talk to him a bit but i dont think he notices me. I would talk to him more but there are two girls and one guy in my french class who will notice if i flirt and start rumours about me. There are the same two girls in my orchestra class. What should i do?

Hey girl,

You don't have to be flirty to talk to guys -- if you're in the same classes, try talking to him about your assignments or homework, and have a conversation about regular stuff! You can test the waters of talking to him without being overly flirty.

Meghan D.

by Ballerina55 on 2/4/2012 2:21:39 AM

ok so my chin is a little flabby. Like it's not exactly a double chin but at times it can kinda be one. I don't know any workouts or things I can do to get my face skinny. And I know about eating healthy and stuff so you dont have to say that. But could you give me some suggestions to help me get my chin and my face skinny?? Thanks a bunch!!
-xoxo

Hey girlie,

Honestly, we don't know of any "face exercises" to slim down your chin or cheeks. The best thing to do is eat healthy, exercise a little every day (cardio is the best for burning fat), and going for an entire body slim down... if that's what you need. If you're at a healthy body weight and your face is a little round, that's no big deal! Everyone is built differently and your face shape is part of who you are <3 But if you want to get healthy and get active, it could possibly slim you down all over Smile
Lauren C.

by t-dog123 on 2/3/2012 11:44:43 PM

Hey do you have any movies that are great for 13/14 yr olds to watch at a sleepover but without anything sexual or sexual references? My parents are super sensitive about that kind of stuff. I want some great movies but they all have stuff like that in it. Thanks so much!!
-xoxo

Hey girl,

Try these! These are my "go to" movies for nights with friends:

The Princess Diaries

Letters to Juliet

Never Been Kissed

A Walk to Remember

What a Girl Wants

Mean Girls

27 Dresses

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

17 Again

Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging

Charlie Bartlett

Pride & Prejudice

These might have a few jokes in them that are sex-related, but none of them contain any sexual themes or scenes. I'd totally be comfy watching these with my mom or dad in the room!
Lauren C.

by t-dog123 on 2/3/2012 11:40:43 PM

Mod MOD mod**
tomorrow I'm volunteering at our library . What is a cute and a no-fuss outfit? Thanks(:

Hey girlie,

I'd definitely go with a pair of comfy jeans and a long tunic top, maybe a tank top with a cardigan over it. That way, if you have to bend down or lift things, you're not worried about your shirt riding up or a skirt shifting around. Keep it casual! Smile
Lauren C.

by soccer_rox8 on 2/3/2012 10:53:38 PM

mod mod mod
When i plan to talk to a boy a certain day, i have a lot of confidence in the morning. But later on when i see him in the halls and in band/jazz band..i only smile. I can't even say hi! what could i do to keep reminding myself to be confident? Thanks a lot!!!

Hey girlie,

Keep that confidence in mind! Say something to pump yourself up in the morning, while you're feeling confident and ready. Choose a motto: "You are strong and you can DO this!" for example. Then later, when you feel yourself losing your confidence, repeat that motto to yourself. Then take a deep breath and go for it. Sometimes it's scary to take that leap and it's never easy, but you gotta push yourself out of your comfort zone - the possible "reward" is totally worth it! Smile
Lauren C.

by madisklogg on 2/3/2012 9:37:01 PM

mod mod mod please answer i have 2 questions 1.)in school i like this guy who is very funny cute and is easy to talk but i have nothing to talk about or anything that we have in common how can i start a conversation? 2.)he also has a phone but how do i tell him that i want his number so i can text him but i dont really want to ask it in front of him. any suggestions Thanks

Hey jazzalyn12, use the class as an excuse to talk to him. Ask him about the homework, class notes or if you can borrow a pencil. Let the convo develop from there. Ask him about his other classes, his interests and how his weekend was. Maybe pull him to the side after or before class and ask for his number. You could even slip him a note onto his desk. Hope this helps!

Lynae P.

by jazzalyn12 on 2/3/2012 8:52:47 PM

It looks cute! Laughing But Those boots look really long, I'm super petite.

by Terra Rose♥ on 2/3/2012 8:16:35 PM

wayyyy better than uggs! i hav luvved muk luks since 3rd grade! i own a red with white faux fur and black and with with furry inside u can fold! im ahead of the game, u can also get a wide variety at kohls!!!!

by greeknspooky on 2/3/2012 8:07:25 PM

I already have a pair of these. THey're actually pretty warm, for slippers, and strangely keep your feet dry in the snow. I love them & wear them to school all the time.

by biffo on 2/3/2012 7:02:35 PM