12 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

15 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

16 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Ariel vs. Shailene

Which actress rocked the 2012 SAG red carpet better?

SHAILENE, SHAILENE, SHAILENE!!!!!!!

by Ralinia on 6/20/2013 6:43:51 PM

Ariel - Shailene's dress looks almost too casual

by dancemagic320 on 4/5/2012 1:34:58 AM

Ariel's dress is awesome by way far !!!!!!! Smile

by lmfernandes on 3/9/2012 5:41:13 PM

i think Shailene's look looks too Crazy!

by aleaclaire02 on 3/8/2012 7:43:06 PM

I looooove Ariel and her dress is way cuter!!! I am obsessed with lace and that length is soooo perfect!!!!

by nycdreamer12 on 3/3/2012 4:45:33 PM

I like Ariel's better but, they're both very pretty! Smile

by shae6364 on 2/23/2012 7:57:11 PM

Totally Shailene! I love the elegant fit paired with a sweet floral pattern, but in a bold color. It also looks great with the simple hairstyle. By the way, visit my profile and ask me anything. And when I say anything, I MEAN anything. Whatever the problem, I've got the answer! <3 Smile =^-.-^=

by xlllx on 2/20/2012 5:30:10 PM

Totally Shailene! I <3 the elegant fit of the dress paired with a flirty floral print...but in a bold color. It's a very fresh look. By the way, visit my profile and ask me anything...and I MEAN anything. Whatever the problem, I've got the answer! <3 Smile =^-.-^=

by xlllx on 2/20/2012 5:21:55 PM

Ariel-don't like the other dress at all!

by k8evitts on 2/17/2012 12:59:07 PM