10 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

13 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

14 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

How To: Sport a confetti-inspired mani

The big game deserves “spirit fingers” – literally!

So cool! Trying it tonight!

by ruthiesouthall on 6/10/2012 4:37:52 PM

Mod!Mod!
I was wondering if you have any good ideas for some cheap but good quality makeup? I use NYC makeup and it's pretty good but do you have any tips?
Thanks(: <3

Hey Girlie,

Sure! I like Almay or Covergirl, which you can get at any CVS or Walgreens. You can also check out www.ulta.com! Hope this helps!
alicia m.

by xxkreativekatxx on 2/16/2012 11:44:31 AM

I love this idea!! I am going to do it tomorrow! I would have NEVER thought of doing anything like it.

by volleyballsoccer34 on 2/8/2012 10:07:11 PM

Hey

by sophiep119 on 2/7/2012 7:23:37 AM

Hey I am a super big fan of GL and I was wondering if you could give me some beauty tips. Thanks
P S is it possible if you can email me??? My account name is sophiep119
Thanks again

by sophiep119 on 2/7/2012 7:22:30 AM

Maybe her design was good

by pacmen on 2/6/2012 8:51:37 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
How can I have really soft skin and also, how do I impress this guy at school? Thanks

Use lotion all over your body after you shower and get to know what this guy is interested in.
Amanda P.

by catluverforlife on 2/6/2012 2:19:15 PM

Omg!!! I luv this style!!! Super Cute!!!

by Sam091 on 2/6/2012 10:23:15 AM

Mod mod mod mod
My sister steels and lies about it. She will pawn anything she can. A lot of stuff is missing and she just took my dads $2,000 digital camera. My parents wont do anything to try and stop her. I don't want her to get in trouble with the police but this needs to stop. How can i get my parents do something about this?

Tell them whats going on. If they realize just how much shes stealing maybe theyll stop it. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by wednesday1408 on 2/5/2012 8:44:12 PM

I dont have a team but right now i am LOVING the giants! Go giants

by amileofroses on 2/5/2012 7:44:58 PM