11 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

14 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

15 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

How To: Sport a confetti-inspired mani

The big game deserves “spirit fingers” – literally!

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 7 months now and we were going to prom... until today. Today my boyfriend got in biggg trouble and his parents said he cant go to prom now! Im freaking out because ive bought my dress and it is nonrefundable. Is there anything i can do to change their minds?? I really want to go and ots only a month away!!

Maybe talk to your boyfriend and see if theres anything he can do to be able to go. If not you could still possibly go and hang out with your friends! Prom is a fun environment where you wont feel lonely. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by twilightholic20 on 2/5/2012 5:19:29 PM

I'm definitely rooting for the Giants!

by supersingershannon on 2/5/2012 2:38:22 PM

Tried this before I left to shop. Love it. Go Giants!

by gummybearsrule on 2/5/2012 1:42:45 PM

i looked at the team nail polishes there were no pittsburg steelers nail polish but i love the nails

by millia7 on 2/5/2012 12:53:49 PM

mod mod mod mod
Does your period come every 28 days from the day it started or ended?

That number is a lil different for everyone, but it's measured from the day your period starts Smile
Lauren C.

by wednesday1408 on 2/5/2012 12:52:21 PM

Cuuuuute... Hmm... Now where are my bobby pins?

by puffinlover99 on 2/5/2012 10:11:58 AM

The dots one looks awesome! Cant wait to go try it out!

by TntGymnast on 2/5/2012 10:03:52 AM

I'm happy with hidding in my room untill school tomarrow. But I like the confetti nails. I think I'll try it for St. Valentine's Day.

by Happy_Bunnie on 2/5/2012 9:34:45 AM

omg i did this with our school colors!! so cute!!

by Payton K on 2/5/2012 9:29:54 AM

love fashion? then you should join my club fashion advice 101! to oin just go onto my profile and look for it under clubs! i hope to cya there chickas!
XOXO