1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

4 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

How To: Sport a confetti-inspired mani

The big game deserves “spirit fingers” – literally!

So cool! Trying it tonight!

by ruthiesouthall on 6/10/2012 4:37:52 PM

Mod!Mod!
I was wondering if you have any good ideas for some cheap but good quality makeup? I use NYC makeup and it's pretty good but do you have any tips?
Thanks(: <3

Hey Girlie,

Sure! I like Almay or Covergirl, which you can get at any CVS or Walgreens. You can also check out www.ulta.com! Hope this helps!
alicia m.

by xxkreativekatxx on 2/16/2012 11:44:31 AM

I love this idea!! I am going to do it tomorrow! I would have NEVER thought of doing anything like it.

by volleyballsoccer34 on 2/8/2012 10:07:11 PM

Hey

by sophiep119 on 2/7/2012 7:23:37 AM

Hey I am a super big fan of GL and I was wondering if you could give me some beauty tips. Thanks
P S is it possible if you can email me??? My account name is sophiep119
Thanks again

by sophiep119 on 2/7/2012 7:22:30 AM

Maybe her design was good

by pacmen on 2/6/2012 8:51:37 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
How can I have really soft skin and also, how do I impress this guy at school? Thanks

Use lotion all over your body after you shower and get to know what this guy is interested in.
Amanda P.

by catluverforlife on 2/6/2012 2:19:15 PM

Omg!!! I luv this style!!! Super Cute!!!

by Sam091 on 2/6/2012 10:23:15 AM

Mod mod mod mod
My sister steels and lies about it. She will pawn anything she can. A lot of stuff is missing and she just took my dads $2,000 digital camera. My parents wont do anything to try and stop her. I don't want her to get in trouble with the police but this needs to stop. How can i get my parents do something about this?

Tell them whats going on. If they realize just how much shes stealing maybe theyll stop it. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by wednesday1408 on 2/5/2012 8:44:12 PM

I dont have a team but right now i am LOVING the giants! Go giants

by amileofroses on 2/5/2012 7:44:58 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 7 months now and we were going to prom... until today. Today my boyfriend got in biggg trouble and his parents said he cant go to prom now! Im freaking out because ive bought my dress and it is nonrefundable. Is there anything i can do to change their minds?? I really want to go and ots only a month away!!

Maybe talk to your boyfriend and see if theres anything he can do to be able to go. If not you could still possibly go and hang out with your friends! Prom is a fun environment where you wont feel lonely. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by twilightholic20 on 2/5/2012 5:19:29 PM

I'm definitely rooting for the Giants!

by supersingershannon on 2/5/2012 2:38:22 PM

Tried this before I left to shop. Love it. Go Giants!

by gummybearsrule on 2/5/2012 1:42:45 PM

i looked at the team nail polishes there were no pittsburg steelers nail polish but i love the nails

by millia7 on 2/5/2012 12:53:49 PM

mod mod mod mod
Does your period come every 28 days from the day it started or ended?

That number is a lil different for everyone, but it's measured from the day your period starts Smile
Lauren C.

by wednesday1408 on 2/5/2012 12:52:21 PM

Cuuuuute... Hmm... Now where are my bobby pins?

by puffinlover99 on 2/5/2012 10:11:58 AM

The dots one looks awesome! Cant wait to go try it out!

by TntGymnast on 2/5/2012 10:03:52 AM

I'm happy with hidding in my room untill school tomarrow. But I like the confetti nails. I think I'll try it for St. Valentine's Day.

by Happy_Bunnie on 2/5/2012 9:34:45 AM

omg i did this with our school colors!! so cute!!

by Payton K on 2/5/2012 9:29:54 AM

love fashion? then you should join my club fashion advice 101! to oin just go onto my profile and look for it under clubs! i hope to cya there chickas!
XOXO
~Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/5/2012 9:20:28 AM

Ima try the confetti nailpolish.... it looks SOO cute!!! Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 2/5/2012 8:58:06 AM

WOOOOOOOO GO GIANTS!!!!!! MY FAVE TEAM MADE THE SUPER BOWL!
my whole family is HUGE Giants fans, and were all going to my uncles house and its gonna be cuh-razy Smile

by summergirl74 on 2/5/2012 8:46:34 AM