5 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

8 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

10 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

The ultimate nacho wedge

Gearing up for some major snacking come Super Bowl Sunday? Add these munchies to the menu!

they look so good i wa like drawling i was so hungery cant what to make them my self.xD

by MoonGirl2 on 4/24/2012 4:45:10 PM

I have an issue with my hunger... Im ALWAYS hungry and my mom says to fill myself with water but that doesnt work at all! Im really scared Im going to gain weight! How can i fight this feeling? Thanks!
Claudia

Hey Claudia,

Mom has the right idea! You might think you're "hungry," but most of the time we just want snacks and meals because we want to eat...not because we NEED to eat. Try using the "rumble rule" - eat at meal times and also when your belly is actually rumbling, telling you it's hungry. During other times when you think you're hungry, sip a glass of water, go for a walk, play a video game, write in your journal, etc. Replace the snacking behavior with another habit and you'll break it soon! <3 (But also remember that snacking every once in a while isn't a crime! You won't gain tons of weight if you do it in moderation - one cookie, not five!)
Lauren C.

by claudsoda on 2/4/2012 11:55:05 PM

*************modmodmodmodmod*********** Okay so my younger sister is turning twelve here pretty soon, and I wanted to make a "sister kit" and put in things and then make a cute little card and say like "popcorn- even if we havent talked today, you have already"popped" into my mind". So anyways I was wonderig if you had any cute ideas to put in the kit. My sister and I are really close in age and I want to do somethhing special for her, also if you hve any ideas for a different present please let me know.. thankyou ahead of timeSmile

Hey glamgal97, you could throw some pics of the two of you into the kit, maybe a sister bracelet(like a friendship one), jewelery, perfume, a diary, a birthday card and maybe a note that says she can count on you no matter what. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by glamgal97 on 2/4/2012 8:10:01 PM

Hey Girlies!(: Luv Songwriting? Then join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 Join for great tips, ideas, feedback on Ur songs, or just to have a good time with other songwriters! We discuss tons of different topics & Ask random questions for all of the members to answer! I would LUV for U to join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/4/2012 5:14:02 PM

Talk about Whatever you want. Just need to vent? Need advice? Just want to laugh? We're here. No one will judge you or what you say. Anybody who wants to give advice can. Just come and Talk girls!

Go to my profile It's under Club Whatever.

by swimmerchic96 on 2/4/2012 2:35:27 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 2/4/2012 11:36:44 AM

this looks soooo good

Join my club, 'orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/4/2012 11:13:44 AM

mod mod mod
I think I have PCOS, i have some symptoms and my mom has it, I'm scared and I don't want to go to the doctor because he's a guy, I don't know what to do!!!!

Hey girl,

If you don't want to go to your regular doc, ask your 'rents about going to a gynecologist, or scheduling an appointment with a female doctor. If your mom has PCOS, she'll be happy to talk to you more about it, but the only way to find out what's up is to see a doc!

Meghan D.

by iloveskittles on 2/4/2012 11:00:32 AM

i have to make this

by gscuddles on 2/4/2012 9:09:16 AM

Love fashion? Thenu should join my club! It's called fashion advice 101!!!!!!!!!!!! To join just go onto my profile and look under clubs! I hope to cya there!
Xoxo