3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Why are guys so nuts about football?

They just get waaay too into it. I don't get it!

Hey I'm a girl and I lovvve football and hate having to
Try on a million different skinny jeans ( all the same color and brand just different fits and sizes)

by Lilja on 9/15/2012 11:26:49 PM

If you ask me it's there sport and just let them be them. Make use of it and ask them what there fav. Team is (Mines "Da Bears") and start a conversation bout how you think the will lose to your team. That will keep you giz in touch a lot. And when you hear they will play be like " Bet they will lose " and see what he says then pretend to change your mind and go for his team !!!
Good Luck !!! ( It worked for me and my BFFs. ) Hope it works for you too =P

by Crazy4U. on 5/4/2012 5:40:59 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:19:08 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jessann on 2/20/2012 10:34:41 AM

Dang thts weird!
Me n my bf luvs football!
ESPECIALLY THE LIONS, PACKERS, GIANTS, SAINTS, PATRIOTS, N OTHER FOOTBALL TEAM! ITS AWESOME N A GREAT BOND 4 US!

by Susmita24 on 2/12/2012 12:43:15 PM

football is the greatest sport ever created. if you don't understand it i can see why you don't get it. have ur dad explain it to you. you'll probably like it then

by rocknrollx3o on 2/11/2012 6:09:18 PM

I may go see this guy I haven't seen for, well lets see, 8 months! I have this huge crush on him. What do I say when I first see him?

by ljbdaisy on 2/8/2012 3:11:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!** So today @ lunch my crush walked by my table and smiled really cutely @ me! As is saw him walk away i started talking to my friend.. as i was i took a huge bite of my sandwich and he walked by again but this time with a weird look on his face like i was a pig! im so embarrassed! helpFrown

Hey girly!

You should feel confident while eating, and if a guy bases their feelings on something like that, then he is shallow and you wouldn't feel comfortable being yourself around him anyway. And remember that he might not be thinking anything like that, and maybe something else caused that look, such as being in an awkward moment. You could also make the situation light by joking about it with him.

Krupali D.

by softball6 on 2/6/2012 4:03:05 PM

i just watch the super bowl because of all the comercials!

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/5/2012 4:10:09 PM