Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

12 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

13 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Why are guys so nuts about football?

They just get waaay too into it. I don't get it!

i luvv football! and sheryl (a girl) in remember the titans is wayyyy upsessed with football!!!!!!!!!!!!heres a quote while sheryl was shouting, "are all white girls that crazy?"

by greeknspooky on 2/3/2012 8:01:13 PM

MMOD MOD MOD!!! How should i do my hair and makeup for the V-Day dance?? i want to go more natural since my dress is sparkly and pink and pretty much over the top lol thanks!!

Hey Alykat18, a simple bun or low side ponytail would be really cute. Stay away from dark or bright colored makeup and go for a nude lipgloss and a dash of mascara. Hope this helps and have fun! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Alykat18 on 2/3/2012 7:39:55 PM

Still don't get it.....

by ColosalMascara on 2/3/2012 6:34:07 PM

lol i love football my fave pro team is dallas cowboys my favorite college team is texas tech in lubbock my favorite school team is the sweetwater mustangs and i get decked out and prep for game day ....and sing the fight song lol!!!!!!!!!!!

by jojo79556 on 2/3/2012 6:26:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD**** im texting this guy i reallllyyyyy like (and we know each other really well because we've dated before) and he likes me too and we're doing this truth or dare thing over text and im trying to do flirty stuff but i suuucccck at it. help?

Hey nobody25, just think of things you would want him to say, and text that to him. If you want him to compliment or playfully joke with you, try doing that to him. Flirting is all about responding, so just answer his questions. Trust me, the more you practice, the better you'll get. And I'm sure the last thing he's thinking is that you're bad at texting. No worries chicky. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by nobody25 on 2/3/2012 5:09:40 PM

Dude thats kinda blunt, girls like to get excited about football too. Many guys I know like to go to the mall frequently. So I'm not really sure you can say football is for guys as shopping is for girls.

by svds on 2/3/2012 4:56:00 PM

I totally agree that guys are in love with football. but hey, I'm a huge packer fan, so I really love listening to the guys bicker about which players on the Packers are the best. Its really funny to listen to them argue. I can't wait until next football season!

by novlist1307 on 2/3/2012 4:06:54 PM

its not just guys i love football and im am going to be a middle school football player my favorite nfl team is broncos and my college one is byu and then comes high school it happens to be gvhs bulldogs

by ilovefootball on 2/3/2012 4:06:38 PM

Scamp24, i couldnt agree with you more

by kewlkai on 2/3/2012 3:40:13 PM

Love fashion? Then you should join my club! Its called fashion advice 101! To join just go onto my profile and look for it under Clubs! I hope to cya there!
XOXO