20 MINUTES AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

2 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Why are guys so nuts about football?

They just get waaay too into it. I don't get it!

Hey I'm a girl and I lovvve football and hate having to
Try on a million different skinny jeans ( all the same color and brand just different fits and sizes)

by Lilja on 9/15/2012 11:26:49 PM

If you ask me it's there sport and just let them be them. Make use of it and ask them what there fav. Team is (Mines "Da Bears") and start a conversation bout how you think the will lose to your team. That will keep you giz in touch a lot. And when you hear they will play be like " Bet they will lose " and see what he says then pretend to change your mind and go for his team !!!
Good Luck !!! ( It worked for me and my BFFs. ) Hope it works for you too =P

by Crazy4U. on 5/4/2012 5:40:59 PM

plaese go to my clue: Boys being mean get back at they get fit.
i miss spelled the name of my clue soooo the name i was going for is: Boys being mean get back at them get fit.
Luv. Schoneboom<3

by schoneboom on 2/28/2012 3:19:08 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by jessann on 2/20/2012 10:34:41 AM

Dang thts weird!
Me n my bf luvs football!
ESPECIALLY THE LIONS, PACKERS, GIANTS, SAINTS, PATRIOTS, N OTHER FOOTBALL TEAM! ITS AWESOME N A GREAT BOND 4 US!

by Susmita24 on 2/12/2012 12:43:15 PM

football is the greatest sport ever created. if you don't understand it i can see why you don't get it. have ur dad explain it to you. you'll probably like it then

by rocknrollx3o on 2/11/2012 6:09:18 PM

I may go see this guy I haven't seen for, well lets see, 8 months! I have this huge crush on him. What do I say when I first see him?

by ljbdaisy on 2/8/2012 3:11:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!** So today @ lunch my crush walked by my table and smiled really cutely @ me! As is saw him walk away i started talking to my friend.. as i was i took a huge bite of my sandwich and he walked by again but this time with a weird look on his face like i was a pig! im so embarrassed! helpFrown

Hey girly!

You should feel confident while eating, and if a guy bases their feelings on something like that, then he is shallow and you wouldn't feel comfortable being yourself around him anyway. And remember that he might not be thinking anything like that, and maybe something else caused that look, such as being in an awkward moment. You could also make the situation light by joking about it with him.

Krupali D.

by softball6 on 2/6/2012 4:03:05 PM

i just watch the super bowl because of all the comercials!

by hockeygirl1999 on 2/5/2012 4:10:09 PM

I like the food...

by amileofroses on 2/4/2012 9:52:34 PM

lol my bf barely even likes football

by luv798 on 2/4/2012 8:27:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD*** ok so I'll be texting this guy (we both really like each other. we've also been together before this, like a year ago) and we'll just be texting or whatever and then he never texts me back and idk why. I feel like some creepy obsessed chick asking this but I'm just confused.

Hey nobody25, no it does sound confusing. Maybe he's used to texting like this, so just ask him why he does it. He might not know it bothers you, so let him know. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by nobody25 on 2/4/2012 5:27:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey there, I won something this week from one of the daily giveaways, and I really, really want the Tablet that is being given away today, and since I already won something, is it impossible for me to win the Tablet?
Thanks! Smile
New_York_City

Hey girl,

If you've won within the last six weeks, you can't win again, but keep checking back for more great prizes!

Meghan D.

by New_York_City on 2/4/2012 10:54:06 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
I have a crush on three guys: A, B, and C. A always laughs at my jokes. He's really shy and he hasn't really had a gf before. B is really funny and pokes me and we laugh together a lot. He hasn't really been ever far away from me. C is my bgf. We snowboard together and hang out sometimes. He wanted to know if I would be at our school's talent show because he was in it. I think I like him the most but I also still like A and B and I think they like me? How can I make C like me more and how can I still have good relationships with the others?
PS. I might go snowboarding with C on Sunday. What do I wear so I will look pretty but still be able to have a lot of fun?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Definitely get to know these guys better, but spend most of your attention on C - hang out more, share stuff about yourself and ask him questions about himself, etc. That's the best way to get him to like you more...get to know him even better and become amazing friends! You can still stay friends with A and B, getting to know them on a platonic (aka "friendly") level, but just try to leave the flirty part OUT of your friendship with them. Save that for C and see where it goes Smile
Lauren C.

by Jetdoggy24 on 2/3/2012 11:01:43 PM

you know what i like about the superbowl... the commercials!. i know, sounds weird! Smile but i also like the guacamole! Smile Mmmmm... guacamole! Smile

by madi_830 on 2/3/2012 10:44:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
theres this guy that i really like and i think he likes me too. he flirts with me but he kinda does with all girls but i feel like he does it extra special to me. like he wants me to wear his hat, also i when he looks at me his eyes dialate. I know he used to reaally like me but it died off for awhile but i think he might like me again. its just i dont know what do you think? and what should i do?

Hey girlie,

It's totally possible he likes you now! He could just be a flirty guy but, if he liked you before, he could definitely like you again. Just keep talking to him, flirting, complimenting him, teasing him, etc. Basically, grow closer as friends and get even more comfy around each other. That's the best way to let a guy see the "real you" and figure out how he feels about ya! Smile
Lauren C.

by alipali on 2/3/2012 9:40:08 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
I kinda have a major crush on a guy I sit next to in Language Arts (the seats are assigned just so you know) but I don't know how to start a conversation with him! I'm shy and quiet exspecially around guys and he's popular. But he's really nice. Today I wasn't sure of a vocab word and a girl was like uhh! Just kinda like how can you not know that and he was like shush! Oh and about 2 weeks ago he and his girlfriend broke up... They had been dating for a few months. So how can I start talking to him? I really like him!! I want to try chatting him on facebook but he I never see him on and I don't want him to think I'm wierd. Any advice you can give me? Sorry this is so long!

Hey girlie,

That's awesome he's single and nice! Perfect combo Smile Try asking him a question during quiet work time or after class, either clarifying what the homework was, to figure out something you learned in class, or something casual like, "Any ideas what you're gonna write for that essay?" Smile and try not to sound too nervous - even if your heart might be pounding like crazy on the inside! Making small talk is totally ok at first. It might sound silly, but you're letting him get to know you! Later, you can ask him questions about sports he plays, the big musical he's in this weekend, the bands he likes, etc. But you gotta give it time so you can get there naturally Smile
Lauren C.

by rosietoes4ever on 2/3/2012 9:14:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
my friend is starting to wear only/all black and listening to screamo and depressing music. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it's not like her to do that. she has admitted to me that she doesn't like colour and she feels that if wearing colourful socks (which nobody can see) is acceptable. she has just changed so much, and it was ever since she got a bf in mid September, and lately she has been ditching my and her/my other friends for him, even though they see each other every second of the day (no joke). she even invited me to go home with her one day and ditched me to go sit with him on the bus (which I found rather rude. I have told her this but she doesn't seem to care. how do me and her/my other friends get it in her head to cut this out?

Hey girlie,

The choice to wear a certain color, express herself with fashion and music, and trying new things isn't a bad thing at all! She can still be your friend if she's exploring a new side of herself in a non-destructive way. But she's also ditching you for someone else, which is rude and also hurtful. If she didn't seem to care when you talked to her about it before, you need to start showing her that her actions have consequences. If she tries to make plans with you and your friends, try constantly telling her "Sorry, I'm busy" or "So sorry, I already have plans." She'll probably take the hint that you are shutting her out and will ask what's wrong. Especially if things go sour with her BF, she'll need friends around and will probably realize what she did. But you can't MAKE her change. If you've told her she's hurting you and you also take these steps to show her you aren't going to stick around if you aren't treated right - and she still doesn't care - then maybe it's time for some distance <3
Lauren C.

by armychic97 on 2/3/2012 9:07:28 PM

i dont care if guys like football. ive never thought about it and probably never would have because most girls enjoy football too.

by paxetcaritas101 on 2/3/2012 9:01:31 PM

/MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! I have sweater shorts that are cute but not entirly the ones i wanted. I am also not the most confident person with my body. How can I pull them off and not worry about what people think of me?????? Help!!

Hey SoftballGirl19, as long as you accessorize and match the right tops with the shorts, you'll look cute and feel more confident. Ever heard the saying "When you look good, you feel good?" Well it's sometimes very true girl. If you dress the shorts up with the right shirt, pair of shoes and jewelery you will feel better about the way you look in them. Just think people will always have something to say about you, whether it be good or bad. You can't please everyone, you can only do what's right for you. So if wearing those shorts feel right for you, then do it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by SoftballGirl19 on 2/3/2012 8:02:53 PM

i luvv football! and sheryl (a girl) in remember the titans is wayyyy upsessed with football!!!!!!!!!!!!heres a quote while sheryl was shouting, "are all white girls that crazy?"

by greeknspooky on 2/3/2012 8:01:13 PM

MMOD MOD MOD!!! How should i do my hair and makeup for the V-Day dance?? i want to go more natural since my dress is sparkly and pink and pretty much over the top lol thanks!!

Hey Alykat18, a simple bun or low side ponytail would be really cute. Stay away from dark or bright colored makeup and go for a nude lipgloss and a dash of mascara. Hope this helps and have fun! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Alykat18 on 2/3/2012 7:39:55 PM

Still don't get it.....

by ColosalMascara on 2/3/2012 6:34:07 PM

lol i love football my fave pro team is dallas cowboys my favorite college team is texas tech in lubbock my favorite school team is the sweetwater mustangs and i get decked out and prep for game day ....and sing the fight song lol!!!!!!!!!!!

by jojo79556 on 2/3/2012 6:26:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD**** im texting this guy i reallllyyyyy like (and we know each other really well because we've dated before) and he likes me too and we're doing this truth or dare thing over text and im trying to do flirty stuff but i suuucccck at it. help?

Hey nobody25, just think of things you would want him to say, and text that to him. If you want him to compliment or playfully joke with you, try doing that to him. Flirting is all about responding, so just answer his questions. Trust me, the more you practice, the better you'll get. And I'm sure the last thing he's thinking is that you're bad at texting. No worries chicky. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by nobody25 on 2/3/2012 5:09:40 PM

Dude thats kinda blunt, girls like to get excited about football too. Many guys I know like to go to the mall frequently. So I'm not really sure you can say football is for guys as shopping is for girls.

by svds on 2/3/2012 4:56:00 PM

I totally agree that guys are in love with football. but hey, I'm a huge packer fan, so I really love listening to the guys bicker about which players on the Packers are the best. Its really funny to listen to them argue. I can't wait until next football season!

by novlist1307 on 2/3/2012 4:06:54 PM

its not just guys i love football and im am going to be a middle school football player my favorite nfl team is broncos and my college one is byu and then comes high school it happens to be gvhs bulldogs

by ilovefootball on 2/3/2012 4:06:38 PM

Scamp24, i couldnt agree with you more

by kewlkai on 2/3/2012 3:40:13 PM

Love fashion? Then you should join my club! Its called fashion advice 101! To join just go onto my profile and look for it under Clubs! I hope to cya there!
XOXO
~fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/3/2012 3:27:25 PM

@scamp24 - LOL! Laughing Nicce!

by fungirl123 on 2/3/2012 3:11:18 PM

If you think yhat guys get rowdier at footbll than girls(and even some guys) get about sales,then you have never been out(especially at Wal-Mart) on Black Friday.

by scamp24 on 2/3/2012 2:40:49 PM