2 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

3 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

4 HOURS AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

COMMENTS

6 ways to stay toasty at the bus stop

Baby, it's cold outside...

Talk about Whatever you want. Just need to vent? Need advice? Just want to laugh? We're here. No one will judge you or what you say. Anybody who wants to give advice can. Just come and Talk girls!
go to club Whatever on my profile! Check out my other clubs 2!

by swimmerchic96 on 2/9/2012 8:45:45 PM

Great Tips!(:

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/8/2012 10:19:25 PM

haha i agree with bunniac13 that's what I was thinking lol

by agentcheese on 2/8/2012 8:33:01 PM

I would skip to my bus stop... but too bad the walk there is less than thirty seconds away! Frown

by xoshanaxo on 2/8/2012 6:32:09 PM

omg bunniac13 i totally thought that too hahaha! I was like you really want us to skip school?!?!

by 12allie on 2/8/2012 5:35:56 PM

totally gonna use this!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by PolkaDots1999 on 2/8/2012 5:25:24 PM

LOL when they said "Skip" and then "You think I’m joking? I’m totally not." I so thought they meant to skip school XD

by bunniac13 on 2/8/2012 4:23:37 PM

this is totally useful for me cuz rite now its snowy in philly

by cutiepie14231 on 2/8/2012 4:07:14 PM

these are GREAT tips! haha i like the skip one

by j4zm09 on 2/8/2012 11:38:11 AM

I like this! I live in a warm area and I even use these tips!

by Minaxoxo on 2/8/2012 11:34:47 AM