32 MINUTES AGO The number one sign you should run far, far away from that dude ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๏ฟฝ

1 HOURS AGO These holiday outfits will have you looking like a queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘‘

3 HOURS AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

Shirt shift

Last Friday, I was playing around with my dad. He caught me off guard and put me on his shoulders. He didn't know that I was...

Omg I would just die and live in a hole if something half as embarrassing as this happened to me. Yup, I just don't open up to embarrassment to kindly...

by louisianadiva4435 on 6/23/2012 4:19:58 PM

Omg, that sucks! My mom actually TOLD my dad I got my period when I got it and it really sucked... I thought it was just going to between me and her Frown Oh yeah, and also one time, I had my period, and we were at a store. and then out of no where he's like, "Do you need any pads?" At first I was confused but then it slowly started to sink in >.<

by candybliss on 4/12/2012 7:18:38 PM

Ohmigosh!!!If that ever happened to me, I'll die. And this might sound kind of gross, but I need major help!!! How do I get into a habit of changing into clean underwear?

Hey girl,

You could write a note on your mirror to remind yourself, or lay out fresh clothes for the morning before you go to sleep.

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 3/16/2012 9:58:09 PM

All i can say is i feel sooo bad for you girl!

by HizGurl on 2/29/2012 10:24:23 PM

Oh that's really embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!! i feel bad for you

by cooper08 on 2/20/2012 2:35:38 PM

Kypie it's because its anonymous !!!

by barngirl on 2/16/2012 12:00:07 PM

I posted that story brittney t

by Kypie2628 on 2/14/2012 8:20:28 PM

One time I leaked on the chair in our living room and my dad saw it. I was very embarrassed but I think they understand. Some of my friends have had some very bad stories when it comes to their periods, mine are kind of boring.

by luckykel on 2/11/2012 12:57:50 PM

Hey,no fair! I wrote that comment last Tuesday! Why does Brittany t. Get to say it?

by kypie2628 on 2/10/2012 4:17:11 PM

OMG!!!!! I had my period and i went to bed and i didnt notice but i got some blood on my purple sheets. the next week my dad said that there was some food or something on my sheets, so we took them off and i noticed the stuff on my bed was blood!!! but the worst part was, it had soaked through my sheets and got onto my white bed!!! and my dad figured out it was blood from my period!!! it was embarassing!!!!!!

by kandykorn10 on 2/9/2012 5:11:40 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!

'Tis the season for holiday craftingโ€”and these are seriously cute! CLICK HERE to get the how-to for our five festive favorites.